ebay v.s aem cai diameter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay v.s aem cai diameter.

alright i just got my ebay cai, now my vibrant short ram intake is 3 inches in diameter and this cai is 2.5. what diamter are the aem cai's? are they also 2.5? and my short ram has 2 metal tubes for vacume lines were as the cai only has 1 wich is the breather from the vcover.? let me know thanks.

bump????

Comment

accord intakes should be 2.5", preludes should be 3"

Comment

my aem cai is 2.5" .. fits like a glove.

My Ride

Comment

They should all be the same diameter. Unless they decided to taper it for some unknown reason, or its one of thoes Iceman/J's Racing knockoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
            my aem cai is 2.5" .. fits like a glove.
            glad to hear that!

Theres gonna need to be an accord meet for S. Fl sometime in about a month on a Sunday... so we can all get together. Miami is a good location, and i think where it was held last time would be a good spot as well. (It'll be fun driving across the alley w/the new h22) :-)

Comment

Re: ebay v.s aem cai diameter.

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              alright i just got my ebay cai, now my vibrant short ram intake is 3 inches in diameter and this cai is 2.5. what diamter are the aem cai's? are they also 2.5? and my short ram has 2 metal tubes for vacume lines were as the cai only has 1 wich is the breather from the vcover.? let me know thanks.
              nice that you got the CAI bro,post some reviews after you try it on!

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

man thats weird, so short rams are 2.5 too? this vibrant short ram i have been using is def 3'' all the way and it worked wonders for me.and sounded sick, now it seems this cai is tiny in comparison but we'll see what happens, now the only question i have is why isnt there a secon vacume fitting? it only has the breather from the v cover to the intake tube? my short ram has a smaller one that i connected a line behind the t/b too? now were does that go?thanks.

Comment

bump

Comment

My aem cai only had 1 tube going into it... a short ram i just got.. not sure if its aem or not, but it has the same tube and then it also has a hole at the first bend off the TB. Im just gonna plug that.

Comment

hhhm weird that my short ram has 2 spots but the cai has 1. i guess just capoff the line not being used? it has to be there for something? ahh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X