SeaFoam Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SeaFoam Help!

I went to a lot of stores today,Lordco,Canadian Tire,Mopac etc,but they all gave me one answer"what's that?!?!"
    And later on I went to a Honda Dealer,the guy at the parts and service was not willing to say anything,not heard of seafoam and not know what's could be wrong with my car,and persuaded me to do a check by them! I was really pissed actually....

Guys,any western canada resident here knows where to buy sea foams? Really need them now
    Last edited by exexexex; 09-14-2004, 08:30 PM.

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Sad thing is, the only website that I've found so far with SeaFoam engine stuff, is a guy's personal Tripod site, dedicated to SeaFoam. Here's the webpage: http://stevenbigler.tripod.com/scoutco/id12.html

You can order it personally from him, $18 a bottle, with $3 shipping.

Here's their main webpage http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUp.htm

It is sold in the following auto stores:

All Pro
    Auto Value
    Big A Auto Parts
    Bumper to Bumper
    CARQUEST Auto Parts
    Midway Auto Supply
    NAPA Auto Parts
    O'Reilly Auto Parts
    Parts Plus
    Pronto Auto Parts

As well as independent auto stores, but it isn't sold online.

Email them your address, so they can find your closest merchant, at customerservice@seafoamsales.com
    Last edited by 93accord2dr; 09-14-2004, 09:13 PM.

Comment

18 for one bottle?
      people say it's only like 6 dollars in states? Sigh........ No store here available at all?
      I have heard that GM as one thing close to that.I may try nissan tomorrow,they have one thing called"top engine cleaner"maybe......

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

Are any of those car parts stores in Canada?

Comment

yeah,there are,2 company listed on seafoamsales.com have stores in canada,but all in eastern part,Greater Toronto Area,sigh........... nothing in western.But 18 a bottle is really expensive. I think I am gonna give them an email and ask.thanx man!

Comment

Humm they sell it at all the autoparts stores that I know of, AutoZone, Advanced Auto Pars, Oreillys...

But I get mine free, my family business sales them at their shop and they buy from the company, I think.

Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

i did a search on sea foam and only 1 page of result.

i am curious if using 1 bottle is suffice? and what it really does?

thanks..
              hahahahah

Comment

yeah,bro,there is a very very long post on HT talking about this.
                Basically the SeaFoam will clean all the carbons in our engine,and cleans injectors as well.1 bottle at once is unnecessary.pour 1/3 via the brake hose,after the initial treatment,pour 1/3 to the crankcase and the final 1/3 to the gas tank.It took me over 1 hour reading that post about seafoam,nearly all pro,no con,people regard this as the best treatment ever.

Comment

In U.S. Napa Auto store has them for about $6.00 a can.

Also if want to try good stuff that Auto Dealer use...
                  go out and buy some BG44K Fuel System Deposit Remover.

http://www.bgprod.com/autofuel.html
                  1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                  2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                  3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                  4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                  5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

I sent them an email about the availability in Canada.If the answer is negative tomorrow,then I will try to find "GM Top engine cleaner" instead,hope the GM dealer here has it.......

Comment

hey ..

good luck with it.. hmm i am curious if i should give it a shot, but i dunnno, i want to read more about it.

i will try doing search again, but if u can please post the informative threads about it and how to use it.

i would want to clean my engine
                      hahahahah

Comment

if u cant get sea foam then amsoil power foam is good, or 3m throttle body cleaner is good...

if needed i can send it just let me know.
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

fuck the rest.

Wait for sea foam.

And DONT poor it into your crankcase.

1/5 or so into TB while running untill it dies. Set 10 min.

Start, then 1/3 into brake vaccume line.

Rest into half empty gas tank.
                          Noobie my ASS.

Comment

the reason i like amsoil power foam is that it is more concentrated than seafoam and sticks to walls so that it getes all of the gunk off. its basically the same process you doescribed...

you put it into your car at high idle...allowing it not to die...

id rather not let my engine die...
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by exexexex
                              I sent them an email about the availability in Canada.If the answer is negative tomorrow,then I will try to find "GM Top engine cleaner" instead,hope the GM dealer here has it.......
                              Yup.. GM Top Engine Cleaner is very good too..
                              Mazda recommend it.. and Mita owners use it!
                              1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                              2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                              3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                              4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                              5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Working...
                              X