Manual Tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual Tranny

Hey guys,I think my slush box really has some sort of problems.I still need to the flush and check out if it's true or not.But I just think autos bond to have more problems than manuals.I am just thinking is it worth to swap a manual tranny into my car? I know this man sound funny but is that ok?
    I didn't see any online shop that sell tranny only,any idea guys?

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

well if you plan to doa 5 speed swap you should just buy a h22 with tranny and do a complete chang over. but that takes a lot of time and money. sell your car and buy another 5 speed cb7.there cheaper than autos so you will have money left over.

Comment

o,yeah,but....... I really don't want to sell it now.Maybe upgrade with H22 later is the way to go.Thanx man.

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

no one is saying that u should sell this one. just buy a 5 speed one for around $1000 which is how much it will cost u to swap from auto to manual. lol

and don't loook to buy a 5 speed in here. lol they cost more than the auto ones. lol
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by
          exexexex
          Hey guys,I think my slush box really has some sort of problems.I still need to the flush and check out if it's true or not.But I just think autos bond to have more problems than manuals.I am just thinking is it worth to swap a manual tranny into my car? I know this man sound funny but is that ok?
          I didn't see any online shop that sell tranny only,any idea guys?
          Doesn't sound funny to me, I had my car conveted to manual before I bought it (prev owner did that). it'll take a bit of time, but it can be done with the right tools in a day or two. if you're technically minded enough it's pretty easy

Originally posted by 91accord4door
          well if you plan to doa 5 speed swap you should just buy a h22 with tranny and do a complete chang over. but that takes a lot of time and money. sell your car and buy another 5 speed cb7.there cheaper than autos so you will have money left over.
          a H22 manual tranny isn't that great of a idea for the F22. at 80MPH the engine will spin at 4krpm, which means the engine is running a good bit higher then what it was designed to run. I think the H23 5 speed tranny is a much better choice for a F22 since the H23 and F22 both have about the same top RPM (redline).
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
            Doesn't sound funny to me, I had my car conveted to manual before I bought it (prev owner did that). it'll take a bit of time, but it can be done with the right tools in a day or two. if you're technically minded enough it's pretty easy

a H22 manual tranny isn't that great of a idea for the F22. at 80MPH the engine will spin at 4krpm, which means the engine is running a good bit higher then what it was designed to run. I think the H23 5 speed tranny is a much better choice for a F22 since the H23 and F22 both have about the same top RPM (redline).
            and the h23 tranny can handle more beating since it was designed for a larger motor?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

You can buy a 5 speed CB7, swap the trannies from both and sell the one you bought with an automatic transmission

You might actually make some money in the end, but plan on breaking even

Comment

Working...
              X