trans control module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trans control module

help!!!!! my auto cb is stuck in 3rd. i think it needs a control module but the dealer wants like 900 bucks. anyone out there have one they can hook me up with for a good price?

PM'ed
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

check ebay or junkyards. ebay is like 125. i got one from a JY for 10 bucks. just keep looking for one and you will find it. good luck
      Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

i went to pick and pull and grabbed both "a" and "b" silinoids from like 8 cars and shoved them in my pockets....haha.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i've called or searched every jy in a hundred mile radius. no one has one.

Comment

what the heck? a control module?

you either have the TCU or a. lock up solenoid, or b. lock up solenoid, maybe you were asking for the wrong part.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

honda shows it as a transmission control module or unit (tcu or tcm) same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbsrcing
                honda shows it as a transmission control module or unit (tcu or tcm) same thing.
                Yep. A lot of manufacturers go by TCM. Its universal and its the same thing as TCU as he said.

I would go to a junkyard to look for this part. There are plenty of auto cb's sitting in salvage yards. If all else fails they have them on ebay also for decently cheaper than the dealer.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks for the info guys im getting one from another local tuner.

Comment

Working...
                  X