USDM vs. JDM OBD1 H22 Injectors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USDM vs. JDM OBD1 H22 Injectors.

Are there any differences? I got a 94 JDM h22a, and I need stock injectors for emissions. Not sure if the obd1 USDM ones are differnt from the obd1 JDM injectors.

If anyone can shine a light please do. thank you.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

The JDM ones are 345 cc/min rated, I believe the USDM may be a slightly smaller size? Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I know the connections will be the same to the stock harness.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Supposedly the JDM ones are 345cc/min and the USDM ones were 315cc/min. Those are the numbers that float around in the prelude world anyways.

Comment

Also, I can tell you when I had my JDM H22 injectors cleaned & flow tested, they actually put out 355 cc/min at industry standard 43.5 psi, every single one of them. Manufacturer was Keisho. So they are spot on and apparently under-rated.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
          Are there any differences? I got a 94 JDM h22a, and I need stock injectors for emissions. Not sure if the obd1 USDM ones are differnt from the obd1 JDM injectors.

If anyone can shine a light please do. thank you.
          shit, i forgot what your accel ones flowed at.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

soo = h22a injectors are 345-355cc peak and hold injectors ..

thank you guys much!

..seems like these are pretty hard to come by .. found one on ebay.. but looks like i got some bidding competition.
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Your looking for any USDM VTEC Prelude injector from 92-96 they are 345cc.
              They are $100 each for a new ones at the dealership....The one set of 345cc H22 injectors on ebay are well worth it to buy'em now @ $80.

A set of 345cc injectors for $31 is a steel...heads up for anyone else looking for a set of cheap 345cc low impedance injectors Good luck
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord
                They are $100 each for a new ones at the dealership....The one set of 345cc H22 injectors on ebay are well worth it to buy'em now @ $80.

A set of 345cc injectors for $31 is a steel...heads up for anyone else looking for a set of cheap 345cc low impedance injectors Good luck
                ty my ebay = madcheesin .. do i call DIBS!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord

ouch, at those prices youre almost better off going aftermarket

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                    ouch, at those prices youre almost better off going aftermarket
                    already got aftermarket.. but i need stock for emissions.

Comment

already got aftermarket.. but i need stock for emissions.
                      i see. i never have to worry bout emissions in sd

Comment

.. i got jacked.. lol. i went back to the ebay auction to buy it now.. and it was already bought now. . so now. what do you guys think of me buying just some oem relacements? i think they are like CVU brand injectors..like $37 each

heres a link:
                        http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/ho...42-121191.html
                        Last edited by TheNextAZN; 04-23-2008, 05:24 PM. Reason: link added

Comment

not trying to thread jack but while we are on injectors this is the last step to my swap...
                          i got a h22a4 so the injectors are odb2 and what? 270cc?? i need the obd1 and have to run a resister... ok so do i use the one thats on the CB7 stock or do i need to use the one from the lude? also if i just change the clips and use the obd2 injectors i take the resistor out completely??? just cap off the wires????

will h23 injectors work in h22??

and what if i want to go after marker injectors?? i dont want to do anything to hurt the motor but even if i was to put a higher cc injector into the H wouldnt it all be determind by the fuel pressure reg????

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

someone help me out with the above post ^^^^

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

.. i got jacked.. lol. i went back to the ebay auction to buy it now.. and it was already bought now. . so now. what do you guys think of me buying just some oem relacements? i think they are like CVU brand injectors..like $37 each

heres a link:
                              http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/ho...42-121191.html
                              i just checked the accel boxes tonight and thye say 370cc's so we are def. over stock ones
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X