Brand or Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand or Buck?

hey guys,I went to the supply depot in another district 30kms away again today.I called them before I left,they said there's one AEM SR left,when I got there, it took them half an hour but finally they apologize to me that they could not find it............ The guy did not want my 50kms trip ended in vain so he took out another SR called"Vibrant"???? and asked me if I would have any interest.I did not take that"vibrant"brand SR and have them ordered a new AEM SR polished for 131 CAD+25 CAD for faster 1 week shipping from the warehouse.

All set,I was trying to find a strut brace for my car as well and he told me that DC sports discountinued their strut braces for CB7...... He recommanded me "Vibrant"again which was like 50 CAD............ I got scared by the price and left the store.

Anyways,today's trip was not so bad at least I got the AEM SR ordered.Guys,I am wondering if any of you have tried any product from "Vibrant"? Are they good? If they are,I will go back and grab one.Any idea guys? Thanx.
    Last edited by exexexex; 08-23-2004, 10:44 PM.

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

o,really? My friend used to tell me that it's only a pipe and a filter,maybe there is some difference in the filter? So maybe I should take that 80 CAD Vibrant SR today? Sigh,by ordering AEM has slowered my pace.......
    Last edited by exexexex; 08-24-2004, 01:08 AM.

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

I have a cheap Ebay SR and it works well! I paid $40 shipped and it even came with a air filter
      OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

The only difference between all of the intakes is that AEM is legal in the states. Meaning when you get your car inspected, they cant give you crap. Thats what the carb sticker is for.

Comment

there can be small differences in the filters, but nothing big enough that you would notice. and aem used k&n filters last time i checked.

i got a coldair for about $30 on ebay, and itll perform as well as some $200+ aem or injen intake. youre just paying for the name, just look at the damn clothing industry, same shit.

Comment

Working...
          X