Convert tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert tool

Not sure if this is the right section for this, I've used this tool for a few years now countless times, and its awesome for technical conversions:
    Pressure, speed, density, temperature, torque, volume etc
    Figured someone here might also find it useful.

Convert tool

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

that's great!
    and its NOT a virus
    very usefull program

Comment

Originally posted by stelvio
      that's great!
      and its NOT a virus
      very usefull program
      Of course its not a virus.
      I was thinking after I posted it, ohhh people will prob think its a virus
      Seriously though guys, its well worth having.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

indeed...
        completely off topic; you're quote says "Money will not get you confidence. You could have all the money in the world and still not believe in yourself."
        reminds me of what some guy told me: "Money cannot bring happiness in any way shape or form...but it can definately maintain it"
        ahhh...i need sleep =/

Comment

Originally posted by stelvio
          indeed...
          completely off topic; you're quote says "Money will not get you confidence. You could have all the money in the world and still not believe in yourself."
          reminds me of what some guy told me: "Money cannot bring happiness in any way shape or form...but it can definately maintain it"
          ahhh...i need sleep =/
          Yes I've heard that one before too, Both very true statements - Provided that the money is spent wisely

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

good program, but it converts it to exponents and such, nnot a huge issue but I wish it would do it in more simple terms.

like it tried converting my mileage of 225k kilomenters into miles (I can just multiply by .62 and its about 140k miles)

in it read 8.8e to the .010
            1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
            ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
            OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjfan12
              good program, but it converts it to exponents and such, nnot a huge issue but I wish it would do it in more simple terms.

like it tried converting my mileage of 225k kilomenters into miles (I can just multiply by .62 and its about 140k miles)

in it read 8.8e to the .010
              What do you mean 8.8e?
              When I do it, it comes out as 225km = 139.8085mi

OIC you need to use mile instead of mil

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

OHHH my mistake, I thought the mil was mile. should have looked one place under it.
                1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Bump

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

google works great as a converter.

http://www.google.com/help/features.html
                    DEVOTE

Comment

Huh, so it is

Convert does more technical conversions though, I only saw caluclator and unit conversion in google (providing you know the units or equations)

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                      X