throte cable & autotranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throte cable & autotranny

what's up guys. a little while ago i changed the tranny on my 90 ex. when i put it back i put thre register on the tranny so the cable can be tight at the throte.
    after i did this i drove for about 6 months. now my first gear changes at 2800rpms. the second gear its all fucked up it can go up to 3200rpms. and sometime if i keep the gas pedale steady it will stay at 2800rpm without changing the shitf. i mean it can drive like that for a min or so. the other gears are fine.

second i change the register thing on the tranny. so i allowed a little caple more at the throate body. so what this gave is that.
    its a little better response when i start driving on first gear. but now the first gear changes at 2900rpm but the second gear it fucking worst than ever. it changes at 3200rpms but the engie sound a lot louder. and if i keep the gas pedale steady at 2900rmp or 3000rpm it would not change the fucking gear.

my question is what the fuck am i doing wrong. i mean. how do i have to set the cable. should a leave a little more at the throate cable or should i make it more tight
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

oh come on. no one knows this shit
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

i think the cable needs to have a 3mm play with the engine warmed up.

Comment

id put it back to spec and then adjust the throttle cable a little..not the tranny cable.

i never touched my tranny cable.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X