No announcement yet.

Anyone that knows H22's and transmissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don;t understand anyone of the comparison ratios I don't know much about the trannys but i am getting a h23 vtec after i get taxes would it just be better to stick with my current ex 5 speed tranny or go for the h23 5 speed tranny?
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
      i don;t understand anyone of the comparison ratios I don't know much about the trannys but i am getting a h23 vtec after i get taxes would it just be better to stick with my current ex 5 speed tranny or go for the h23 5 speed tranny?
      You CAN keep your EX tranny if you like but I would go with an H22 or H23 tranny. Shorter gearing.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

So, I can change out gears on F and H series trannies without any issues. That's totally awesome. I am definitely going to do that. The closer gears of an H tranny will certainly help my car accelerate better.

Comment

More trouble than its worth. Just get an H trans if youre getting an H motor.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
            You CAN keep your EX tranny if you like but I would go with an H22 or H23 tranny. Shorter gearing.
            see i like my long shifting especially if i travel on the highway
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

The rest of us like the harder pull.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
              X