transmission conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transmission conversion

I am getting a h22 soon with a 5-speed tranny. I didn't know if anyone knew how much it would cost change from an auto to a manual. Fizz I think you converted your didn't you, could you give me some info.
    live long and drive hard
    For pics check my members thread

i paid $1100 for the install and conversion. i didnt do any shopping around for prices cause i heard about the shop through a friend. getting a quality job done was more important than saving a few bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
      i paid $1100 for the install and conversion. i didnt do any shopping around for prices cause i heard about the shop through a friend. getting a quality job done was more important than saving a few bucks.
      where did you get it done at? I'm planning to go to Blacktrax when i swap..

Comment

yea ive heard of them. i went to redzone. its run by jeremy who i believe used to work at blacktrax but went solo. now him and a guy named brandon do all the work at his shop. lemme know sometime if you wanna roll by there, i can take you to talk to them. im going back soon anyways cause my car still needs a major tuning, but i havent had any money.

have you talked to anyone at blacktrax yet about prices or anything like that?

Comment

Working...
        X