got probs need opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got probs need opinion

whats up guys i hav a prob. i hav a 91 with a jdm f22b been having it about six months now. the prob i am having is that i cant stop it from running super rich and having bouncing revs and dieing at red lights or if idling to long. ive changed everything such as main relay, dizzy,rotor,cap,plugs,wires,map,ecu,pt3, pt6,egr,o2 sensor twice,new cat, 2"1/2 cat back,iac,pcv,tps set at 5v,cleaned all ports (dosent matter still run rich so it black again),fuel filter. i'm thinking my injectors or my resistor is bad and i might need a new throttle cable. but other than that the only code i get is a o2 sensor code bought a new one put it in code went a way until i hit wot then cel comes on again.i'm using stock wiring no cuts or hacks in the wires. it doesnt stumble while on the freeway it just runs way to rich. you can get out the car and smell almost strait gas but there is no leaks no where. i think it might be my injectors or reistor box. what do yall think. trying to get it to run stait before turbo goes on.

if you're running a stock pt3 is gonna run rich. get a chiped p06 and you'll be set to go...

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

well i had put on the stock p39 ecu still same results

Comment

What kinda of o2 sensor are you running? Bosch = no good. IF you want a good o2 either go OEM if you have the cash or NGK/NTK.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what injectors are you using? dom i have a box full of good 240cc injectors and like 3 or 4 resister boxes also. have you checked for a vac leak at the intake manifold?
          Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

yea checked that no leaks.
            nails with no o2 sensor it didnt run as rich as it is runnin now

Comment

might wanna try out the injectors

Comment

what up gdout hows that new suspension. yea i will probaly change injectors tommorow

Comment

Working...
                X