pof ecu(jdm cd6) running h22a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pof ecu(jdm cd6) running h22a...

hmm... mine is idling well even without a downpipe.

what are the other problems I can expect?

I read something about cp[mike] and nail05 trying to use it, but it never ran properly.

I read all of the previous posts about this ecu, and just wanted to know the what other problems this thing might cause other than idle.
    '92 LX.
    JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Mine had problems idling but if you brang it up in the rev range it would be fine. Me and my buddy tried distributor timing and still idled rough. Threw in a p28 from a friend that had it chipped for an h22 and idled just fine. Dunno I never really looked into it after that. I need to find my old POF ECU its laying around somewhere. Another thing I forgot to add it made the car run really rich with a constant CEL that was on.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah, my car has had alot of down time and I am anxious to get it on the road(right now I just need to weld up the exhaust properly and make sure vtec engages properly) so I don't think I will be messing with the pof ecu too much longer.

oh yeah, I only had one cel that I figured was the o2 sensor(no downpipe), but I could easily be mistaken on that note. it was definetly running quite rich: some wisps of smoke from header when revved to 3k rpm.

not that I expect the performance of this ecu to surpass the p13, I just want to figure this out to assist h22 swaps in the future.
      '92 LX.
      JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

I'll bet the egr and o2 sensor wires need to be swapped on the pof just like ANY swap coming from a newer accord. Nathan I have a jdm p13 at the house. SHOW ME SOME PIX SIR!!!!

Nail- do you know whose accord that was that was stolen with the h22 here locally? I thought it was yours at first.... I got mad.
        WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Vtecdreamer? I know his car was the same color as mine but he didnt have an h22. He had an auto stock cb just lowered. But that shows you dont have to be modded to get your stuff stolen He was a cool guy too dont see him around often though. But where was the link to the stolen h22 cb? Mine is up in IL if I were to leave it in town it would be garaged up but I havent heard of an h22 cb stolen. Is there a link to it?

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16
            I'll bet the egr and o2 sensor wires need to be swapped on the pof just like ANY swap coming from a newer accord. Nathan I have a jdm p13 at the house. SHOW ME SOME PIX SIR!!!!
            alright, a6 and a11 on the ecu harness will be swapped tomorrow.

today, I had a friend cut my old downpipe, and we bolted on the jasma downpipe using pieces from an ex downpipe to my crushbent 2.25" piping with greddy highflow cat.

now it idles badly. really badly. not only that somehow I sprung a big leak from one of the heater hoses that I hate.

pics are coming. I have some now, but they suck, so I will wait.
            '92 LX.
            JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
            X