No announcement yet.

Project: butt dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad ass man, its always good when things go your way...and x2 on the action vids i wanna c that thing rappin' out!! after its babied of course
    92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by s-Lowcb7 View Post
      bad ass man, its always good when things go your way...and x2 on the action vids i wanna c that thing rappin' out!! after its babied of course
      hehe will do it wont be long b4 i can drive it like i stole it lol but it wont be before i tune it that for sure i learned my lesson lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

You are getting too happy, I'm not helping you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
          lol we need more people like you bruno

congrats almost bump for first vid

Comment

lol thanks for the help bruno8747, ok be that way lol, i just didnt expect my ecu to still be good, and that it was just the chip that was bad

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
              lol thanks for the help bruno8747, ok be that way lol, i just didnt expect my ecu to still be good, and that it was just the chip that was bad
              Chipped ecu's are like that for some odd reason. Sometimes the chips loose memory and will give that solid CEL. Let me guess, You have the SST branded chips dont u?

Comment

Chipped ecu's are like that for some odd reason. Sometimes the chips loose memory and will give that solid CEL. Let me guess, You have the SST branded chips dont u?
                yea, why are those known to fail prematurely?, i just put th emap on the chip like 5 mins b4 hand , what chip should i get now? tell me and ill do it lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  yea, why are those known to fail prematurely?, i just put th emap on the chip like 5 mins b4 hand , what chip should i get now? tell me and ill do it lol
                  I have one AMTEL chip that I have been using over and over but they are hard to find.

Some of the SST chips are just bad, I had one that would not hold the map on there for more than a few days and I eventually just threw it away.

That was the SST chip with the white letters, If that matters. The ones I use now are the ones with the Goldish letters and so far no problems.

Comment

I have one AMTEL chip that I have been using over and over but they are hard to find.

Some of the SST chips are just bad, I had one that would not hold the map on there for more than a few days and I eventually just threw it away.

That was the SST chip with the white letters, If that matters. The ones I use now are the ones with the Goldish letters and so far no problems.
                    yea all mine are goldish lettered but ive burned on this chip at least ten times lol, and i gave my other 2 away so ill have to get somemore, unless the one i get with the ecu is goldish

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

Try erasing your chip a few times and then put the map on it.

Comment

Try erasing your chip a few times and then put the map on it.
                        wont do any good now lol I dont have a soldering iron or any wire lol, and I wont be able ot get any till I get off on tuesday morning, but by then my new ecu will be here I hope, then ill see if it was just a bad burn, which it could be i've had a few of those b4

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

bump for updates

Comment

well i got my cel to go out now its just a waiting game to rack up the miles

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

did you ever get you jun cams?

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                                did you ever get you jun cams?
                                nope not yet, but i have everything else now, the cams will have to wait now but i will be going to a dyno for a tune next week finally ive put around 2000 miles on her since the build, but i need to take the balance belt off lol i dont think i line the balance shafts up correctly and not at higher rpms it vibrates more

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X