No announcement yet.

Project: butt dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no thats normal the rings arnt seated yet, I'll retest after 1000 miles or so
    Last edited by almostJDM; 07-08-2008, 11:10 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
      thats what I was about to say good for you ,you were right all along now just get the spark situation fixed and bam she'll pur like a kitten

Comment

yea ill be taking a video of the second start up lol i dont wanna waste my battery on no starts then when it finally does the battery is dead haha
        Last edited by almostJDM; 07-08-2008, 11:52 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I know how that feels

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
            Dude rings are seated 90 % in the first 30 minutes... Thats why its important NOT to baby hge shit ougt of the motor... You ever heard the old adage break em in hard they run hard??? welp, its true...
            750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
            realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
              Dude rings are seated 90 % in the first 30 minutes... Thats why its important NOT to baby hge shit ougt of the motor... You ever heard the old adage break em in hard they run hard??? welp, its true...
              hmmmm ok but i havent started it up yet lol , also im going to baby this untill i get it tuned , well not totally baby ill still rev to the vtec point

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

ok so im getting a solid cel , but its come on after about a second or so so im going to rewrap all the wires ive soldered and recheck to make sure i havent mixed up and connectors, but i know its getting fuel but not sure about the spark, since i dont have anyone here to help me atm ill have to wait on that part, so im doing the wire part and covering everything in loom covers to make it look all purdy and im going to try to clean up the wires a bit, well it cranks and pops every once in a while lol then sounds like it wants to start but nuthing so the dizzy may be 180 out or the ecu could be toast, but that last time i used it was about a month ago on a friends h2b teg and it didnt havea solid cel there so im thinking its the wiring

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

oh great now i may have another problem i think i somehow ruined my ecu, it has a solid cel, so im going through and checking all the wires, is there anyway to test the ecu besides the jumper?, cause right when i turn the ign. one step the cel comes on
                  Last edited by almostJDM; 07-09-2008, 10:29 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

what ecu are you running ? how about reseting the ecu and letting it sit overnight unplugged and recheck it in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                      what ecu are you running ? how about reseting the ecu and letting it sit overnight unplugged and recheck it in the morning
                      im running a chipped p28 and its been unplugged for a few hours now ill see what it does tomorrow

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

Cut J12 on the ECU the p28 stock will start the car.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                          Cut J12 on the ECU the p28 stock will start the car.
                          but what if the whole thing is fried, which i hope not, j-specCb4 said i should check out the ecu fuse, so ill do that then cut the J12

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

WOOT SHE IS ALIVE!!!!!!! i cut the J1 in the ecu and she fired right up omg you have no idea how happy i am right now, but im still getting a new ecu since i suck at soldering and already ahve one comming lol

ill have a vid up soon btw it was the third start up lol

ok here it is

Last edited by almostJDM; 07-10-2008, 03:12 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Nice! Now get a video of it in action.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

next week my friend next week lol, but i could drive it down to the car wash but it wouldnt be too exciting lol staying under 3k haha, im just running it on the stock p28

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X