Help Me Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Me Out

I need to know how much a h22 swap will be and it has to be leget for california. Want to drop off at shop in sacramento area. Need a ruff estimate of what im going to have to pay.
    Last edited by cbseven; 09-28-2007, 01:52 AM. Reason: No resonces
    please help me find this factory navigation unit

There's plenty of places that this is covered on this site. But a rough estimate would be in the $4000 range including the cost of the new engine, a few random gaskets and seals, plus the installation.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
      There's plenty of places that this is covered on this site. But a rough estimate would be in the $4000 range including the cost of the new engine, a few random gaskets and seals, plus the installation.

Yea basically you should browse around and see because this has been covered before but im sure Jarretts estimate is right.

You figure 2500$ for the motor/tranny/ecu etc.

Plus at least 1k-1500 for the installation in labor.

Comment

do it yourself! when we did mine it cost 3200 total and we converted from auto

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30016

they are located in cali^^^^
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

If you from so cal, I can do your swap for you and make sure that it will pass smog legally.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

it can/gets expensive doing any swap(if done properly), and you're always bound to run into some sort of unforseen problem that usually will cost you more than you think.

i bought an H22/trans from Hmotorsonline and bought ALL new timing belt parts and ALL necessary maintainence parts from Honda (employee discount).

after the swap (to get it running properly and taking care of small issues) my total came close to $4700. i actually did a 5spd swap at the same time too.

it varies a bit from swap to swap though....
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

you're lookin around 2100 for engine trans and the whole nine yards. you still have to worry about t belt, etc., little stuff as stated above, good o2 sensor, good cat conv., nice valve adj., new spark plugs, so you are lookin around 3000 for parts. could be more or less, and don't forget about laobr. I assume you are north cali peeps.

Comment

i am from northern cali. i called a shop called midnight performance and they told me for me to drop car off and drive it away 2 weeks later it was gonna cost me $5,600 if i used f series tranny it would only be $5,100. what do you guys think. he said it would only take 4 days but be preparred maybe upto 2 weeks.
                  please help me find this factory navigation unit

Comment

that shit is a fucken rip off. my opinion. but it's your car.

Comment

5600 holy shit...drop it off at my place ill have it done in 3 days and pay me the 5600

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X