my prelude's heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my prelude's heart

Just thought i would post up some pics of my fresh built motor that i am about to put in my prelude in a few days, or whenever i might get some time.

This is my h23 vtec build. I had a f22a4 crank turned and lightened and balanced, I pulled the block out of a bone yard, the rods are h23 vtec rods (from a true h23 vtec and I am using jdm p13 pistons. The bore is 87mm(stock) and there isn't too much fancy shit goin on here. The head is from a 95 prelude vtec and so are the crank squirts. I went all out to build a true h23 vtec not just a slapped together frankenstein. I am waiting on my buddy to pull his lude apart so i can get his 8lb fidanza flywheel and act 6 puck and of course h22 trans. I went in to this so far that i actually painted to valve cover blue just to be sure it looks just a good as a h23 vtec.
    vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

what year prelude are you putting it into?

Comment

very nice

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

sick dude! I'm going to school in Ohio next August, hopefully I'll see this beast all put together

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

very nice.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Excellent! Should make some great torque.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I love the color
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

looks fucking nice dude....get some videos up when you get it running

Im not sure if you said....but waht are you using for engine management?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Hondata FTW!!!!! thats what i would use.
                  Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

How much did the motor cost from the bone yard? Nice build by the way looks nice.

Comment

Yea good luck finding a h22 in a junkyard??? Well i guess it depends on where you located at, but i cant find one. But anyway you best bet is to buy it from hmotorsonline.com. The best place to buy jdm and usdm motors!!!
                      Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                      Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Damn buddy it looks nice..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
                          Yea good luck finding a h22 in a junkyard???
                          The block is an H23A1 block. Those can be found without too much trouble.

Comment

very nice y0

Comment

yeah the h23's are becoming pretty common now but i lucked out finding the h22 head in a junk yard down in akron. I picked the head, IM, VC, and everything plus a little more for $100. The trans was gone and the block has a hole through the front. But yeah that is a real sweet find. I am putting this into my 93 prelude vtec. for engine management I'm not sure what i should do. I'm hoping i'll be all right with the P13 for now. I just don't really know what to do with ecu tuning so that stuff kinda scares me. ECU tuning and turbo tuning are the next two things that i'm going to get into.

Thanks for the compliments.
                              vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

Working...
                              X