Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

huh
      my whipp

Comment

what do you mean h22 mounts...do you mean prelude mounts...or do you mean which mounts to use with a h22 swap in a cb?

If you mean which mounts to use with h22 swap then use your accord mounts ....and you have to tap the tranny for the tranny mount.
        Last edited by ceelooboob; 09-11-2007, 09:38 PM.
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

esp is explicit speed performance i believe and their mounts run 275 shipped and they are a member shop on here

Comment

o but mine ar shot so just use the oem ones and tap the tranny mount right..............dude ure car is sik btw
            my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by GUA-D'zCb-7
              o but mine ar shot so just use the oem ones and tap the tranny mount right..............dude ure car is sik btw
              thanks

auto to 5 speed is a different story...for that i suggest esp mounts set

if your car is a 5 speed you can just get all new stock accord mounts...cause your old ones are shot and yea tap the h22 tranny to use accord tranny mount.
              this only applies if you going to use us an h series tranny...if you using your f tranny then it doesnt matter.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=74780
              Last edited by ceelooboob; 09-11-2007, 09:41 PM.
              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i wa told if i use the f tranny that the gears will b longer but isnt that a good thing or no
                my whipp

Comment

shorter gears = better acceleration.... also with f-tranny people complain about falling out of v-tec when shifting
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                    shorter gears = better acceleration.... also with f-tranny people complain about falling out of v-tec when shifting

the f tranny has a smaller, weaker input shaft and isn't as tough as the h tranny.
                    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

so in short, get an h22 or h23 (i have one and highly recommend it) transmission.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                        so in short, get an h22 or h23 (i have one and highly recommend it) transmission.
                        exactly just save a lil more and get the h22 transmission with the h22.
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Yeah don't do like me and get a Auto car and swap and then realize that you really, REALLY miss driving a manual. Plus I hate the way automatics sound with aftermarket exhaust.

Comment

Password JDM motor swap

here you go. for $3k you can get the engine, tranny and ECU

Comment

You can get it cheaper at hmotors. But he was asking for mounts.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X