Tranny code for F22 F series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tranny code for F22 F series

ok, my current tranny on a stock f22a1 is a H2a5. WHat i need to know, is if a p2a5 is the same thing as a h2a5. The gear ratios i mean. Also i know this "p2a5" is from a 94-97 accord. I read somewhere that all teh ratios are the same for the 90-93 and the 94-97 F trannys except in 4th gear. I read that on one of them there is a difference of .02 but 5th gear was the same. I dont remember what the Final Drive ratio was, but im pretty sure it was the same since it was clearly noted that that 4th gear ratio was the only differnece. So if someone could confirm that the ratios are the same or if that what i read was correct and that 4th a little different.

Also, on these trannys, are the mounts the same? would it be a direct fit with not drilling for new holes? I know cbs and cds a very identical, but im not sure about the tranny mount.

Thanks for the help

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

No one can help me out here? All i need to know is if the p2a5 and the h2a5 is the same

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

Theres a gear ratio thread somewhere in here.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=37839

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Thats what i was looking for thanks. Search owns me

Comment

Working...
          X