h22a swap help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a swap help

ok guys i swapped the f22a6 for the jdm h22a. the original p13 ecu i got was junk. so i got another one but for the time i didn't have the new p13 i used the pt6 for testing and driving within 1 mile of home. she ran fine with the pt6 just rich and no vtec of course. we have checked and tested as well as replaced every sensor and component like the map the dizzy tb, tps,fast idle, cold idle, iab, manifold pressure sensor, checked timing and re adjusted valve lash. she will idle with the p13 and then when given throttle with no load in nuetral she will die or bog down bad and then die. we also checked fuel pressure with two stock h22 regulators and an adjustable reg. but the thing that keeps kickin us in the nuts is it ran with no problems on the pt6. i have re-wired the knock as well as replaced it and re-wired vtec pressure and solenoid too. not sure where to go next. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. if you can call me at 972-983-7155 or email or pm me. thanks
    My other ride is your ex-wife

What made the original P13 junk?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

As I recall something in the circuit board was burnt. He bought it off of ebay.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Any CEL's? and do you know if the 2nd p13 is good?

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

had a knock code, changed with a known good one. No codes since. Car (not nicks)was test drove with ECU then pulled from car.

Comment

yeah ecu is known good on 2 vehicles. a capacitor in the first p13 blew and fried everything down the line on the board
            My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

Working...
            X