No announcement yet.

.::THE JDM F22B Swap Guide::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well decided to update on some stuff as far as belts and harness so on and so forth..
    Alright im going to end up using the lude PS pump and Alternator (Took it to get checked out and its good) so ill jsut go to the parts store and match the belts that came with the motor and everything should be fine with that.. as for the harness the only one i could find was one off of a 92 LX so i picked it up and stripped it all down to the wires and rewrapped it up again. as far as the O2 sensor socket with it stripped down the wires are actually the same leingth regardless of sensor location (front on the Exhaust mani or on the down pipe, so i just moved it and wrapped it back up and bam fits perfect and sits in the exact same spot as the original one. Now the harness doesn't support IAB's so im just gonna plug it to the intake mani on the empty vacuum port and since it doesn't throw a code from what i have heard all should be fine.. well i hope this helps some people out. later
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

i might remember to go a look at the part numbers on my belts tomorrow. will let you know one day.

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Got my f22b last night. About to start work on things, I just need to get my car to work.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

main man chessboxer in possesion of an f22b ... awwwwe shiiieeeeT!!! lol

lookin forward to see what magic your able to work over in the DOHC department gL

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
          My Ride thread
          Flickr
          Originally posted by d112crzy
          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
          All I gotta really say is:
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Thanks man. I'm not going to do anything too crazy, but it is getting boosted immediately. Car will not be N/A with this motor at any point in time.

Comment

Great INFO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                Thanks man. I'm not going to do anything too crazy, but it is getting boosted immediately. Car will not be N/A with this motor at any point in time.
                AWESOME SIGNATURE PICTURE BRO!!!!!

Comment

Gates belt t132 is too short, sans some act of god in the next 5 minutes, its going back.

Comment

That's some shit. You sure its the correct one? Did you put it side by side with the stocker?

It's interesting how F22B's don't all like to use the same belt.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      That's some shit. You sure its the correct one? Did you put it side by side with the stocker?

It's interesting how F22B's don't all like to use the same belt.
                      yeah its crazy how that happens. h23 belt was no go for me and bent some vavles had to go with 96' gsr belt.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

If you are running the f22a ps pump, do you still need the prelude pump hose or is that just for if you use the f22b ps pump?
                        My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24 View Post
                          If you are running the f22a ps pump, do you still need the prelude pump hose or is that just for if you use the f22b ps pump?
                          Use the F22A hose with the F22A pump.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

single cam?

got an f22b and its a single cam. same thing though right? and the exhuast nabifold is cut so if i gwt aftermarket headers, will evrything line up still?. also, wat do i need to do to make the vtec work? im nub

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

It's probably the same as the usdm 5th gen f22b's. In that case, they suck and you just bought a crap motor. And no, it's not the same thing. The exhaust is not the same at all, and neither is the intake manifold.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

can i still use my f22a parts though? like the harness and stuff, it jsut says f22b no number at the end.
                                Last edited by enVmeACCORDngly; 03-29-2009, 01:38 PM.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Working...
                                X