f22b.. almost done !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b.. almost done !!

ok.. just a couple of quick questions to make sure i am not wrong.. i am having a brain fart.

first.. which is the best header for the swap an aftermarket header for f22ax or H23a ?

second .. if I read right in past forums the cam gears are the same between f22ax and h32a.. because i want to get some adjustables !!

thanx.. will post pics when the swap goes in.. should be this coming week since i am preparing to go to the nashville meet July 14 & 15 !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

f22a aftermarket header

and no on the cams... DOHC = 2 cams
    SOHC = 1 cam

do the math

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

sorry my bad... i did a typo on the cam gears.. i meant to say f22b and h23a cam gears the same ???

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

in that case yes

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

thankx... will do so in the future.. just wanted to know in the near future

Comment

Working...
          X