h23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23

i got me a h23 swap w/ everthing but ecu for 300 bucks on friday im going to rebuild the top end but the bottom end looks primo no scouring or anything. im exited

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

you are going to love it

Comment

how much of a diff. is there i also have an auto so.....

Comment

nice, you should boost it after
        Members Ride

Comment

i dont know about boost cause its an auto tranny im not sure how much it would be able to take ya know

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
            i dont know about boost cause its an auto tranny im not sure how much it would be able to take ya know

I wouldn't recommend it, either - the old autos can be prickly enough without freaking them out with something like boost. ...it isn't to say it's not possible... it's just more tweaking and programming and, well, fussing...

whitejdm, I don't know if you were thinking boost at all, but if you are i'd also consider a tranny swap, esp. since you got that new engine for cheap anyway.

well, i'd say tranny swap either way, but i'm also severely biased towards manuals
            Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-31-2007, 10:21 AM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

UNLESS you REALLY wanna stick w/ the auto and build it

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Auto is good for boost... it keeps the engine under load. Boost is not good for auto, though Build that tranny if you want to consider it. It would be a monster if you do.

Comment

Swap to a JDM H22 Auto tranny. If you go LSD, thats even better.

Comment

don't mean to thrash the thread, but how much more would the H22 auto tranny hold compare to the f22?.....

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                    My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by d112crzy
                    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                    All I gotta really say is:
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Auto is good for boost... it keeps the engine under load. Boost is not good for auto, though
                      and the catch -22 winner of the week is....

the build is what matters, if that's what you want

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Not sure on the whole swap, but on the head swap on a F22A6 block. Which is what 90cb7sleeper has, not too much for gains on the auto. Or from our little experiment on the highway I walked all over him. Mostly due to the fact I could drop to third gear at 65mph and he can only stomp on the pedal.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

FUCK YOU! haha just playing... yeah gary walked on my ass that day...it sucks. you can FEEL a difference but nothing like you would if you had the manual. too, my car is running rich and the timing is off...

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                            FUCK YOU! haha just playing... yeah gary walked on my ass that day...it sucks. you can FEEL a difference but nothing like you would if you had the manual. too, my car is running rich and the timing is off...
                            dude, i had to advance my timing about 7 degrees when i had the setup AND i ran rich at certain rpm's.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

mine doesnt really come alive until 2.5k, its really slow on take off... im doig the manual coversio soon so maybe that will help a bunch... i unno

Comment

Working...
                              X