F20c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F20c

**If the moderators feel this belongs in other automotive, then feel free to move it.

i was thinking, and if you have an H2B adapter (which also allows F series to bolt to B series transmission) can an F20c bolt to the stock gsr transmission? I understand the motor is facing the wrong way, and so is the transmission, but what is keeping you from pulling the stock s2k motor from the 6spd transmission, turning it 90 degrees and using the H2B(/F2B) kit and bolting it to the gsr tranny. I also have welding equipment, and a father who is literally a genius so i may be able to get around motor mount problems.

sorry for posting this in an accord forum, but everyone seems to know their stuff here, everywhere else i get like 30 different answers.

94 GSR | 93 GSR

The problem is that the F20c is NOTHING like the F/H motors we use. its 100% different. So the "H2B" probably wouldnt come close to bolting to the engine.

plus, the motor spins the opposite way. you would have to drive in reverse.

You could make just as much power with a K as you can with an F20c, and thats a 100% possible swap. The only real way to get an F20c into a non-s2k, is to swap the entire drive train, and convert to RWD, which would be cool, but expensive.
    Last edited by Accord R33; 05-23-2007, 11:47 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      The problem is that the F20c is NOTHING like the F/H motors we use. its 100% different. So the "H2B" probably wouldnt come close to bolting to the engine.

plus, the motor spins the opposite way. you would have to drive in reverse.

You could make just as much power with a K as you can with an F20c, and thats a 100% possible swap. The only real way to get an F20c into a non-s2k, is to swap the entire drive train, and convert to RWD, which would be cool, but expensive.
      damn, i forgot that whole turning backwards thing...

what if you pull each gear and flip them backwards? lol
      thats a 20% serious question

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit
        damn, i forgot that whole turning backwards thing...

what if you pull each gear and flip them backwards? lol
        thats a 20% serious question
        No.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          No.
          hahah thought id try

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

the cb has room underneath for a drive axle use a foxbody and put the shit in a cb lol.
            ]

Comment

@ this thread....
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

he described this to me today and it sounded 100% work able, till he said he would have 5 gears of reverse

Comment

Working...
                X