No announcement yet.

ENJO motor mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on a year and a half. No problems whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      I'm on a year and a half. No problems whatsoever.
      No distrespect fellas but you guys must drive like girls. My rear mount was literaly dust when I pulled it out of my f22. So I got a NEW mount from work Beforse I put my H22 in and that shit just recently started to rip on me!!! ONly about three weeks old!! MY side mounts are custom poly blend from placeracing. But the front and rear are stock and they SUCK!!
      FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-R
        No distrespect fellas but you guys must drive like girls. My rear mount was literaly dust when I pulled it out of my f22. So I got a NEW mount from work Beforse I put my H22 in and that shit just recently started to rip on me!!! ONly about three weeks old!! MY side mounts are custom poly blend from placeracing. But the front and rear are stock and they SUCK!!
        I suppose I don't launch at every opportunity if that's what you mean. I guess I do drive like a girl according to you

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-R
          you could try getting polly inserts for both front and rear mounts.
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

who makes poly insterts for the rear????
            -95 JDM H22 LSD-
            -HYTECH Header-
            -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOM
              who makes poly insterts for the rear????
              Use the search feature here type in rear mount insert. I got a good 15 or so threads when I just searched.
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Its either Energy Suspension or Progress if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
                  I suppose I don't launch at every opportunity if that's what you mean. I guess I do drive like a girl according to you
                  Like I said no direspect intended. It just seemms that if you do any type of "spirited' driving then the mount will not last. But if you only drive hard occasionaly then I guess it could last longer.
                  FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

Working...
                  X