Please don't buy from this company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't buy from this company?

Hello everyone please don't buy from http://www.tokyomotorimports.com/jdm_engines.php
    they are all nice on the phone when you going to buy from them but once you have got your engine they don't want to "WARRANTY" there engine. The guy will hang-up on you and always say he to busy call back later, so get the word out to anyone how want to buy a engine don't mess with this company.

sorry to hear this! i hope it's minor but keep trying and don't be a pain to him. patience is key! you can always bring it to the authorities but that at your discretion.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

sorry man i hope u get it fixed

why dont u report them
      H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

Originally posted by bakedaccord_90
        sorry man i hope u get it fixed

why dont u report them
        x2. Report them to the BBB.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
          sorry to hear this! i hope it's minor but keep trying and don't be a pain to him. patience is key! you can always bring it to the authorities but that at your discretion.
          Hey I having been nothing but patience to this guy, he say call back and when I call back they say he not in or can not come to the phone. Now when they where getting my money he had nothing but time, I have try email them get no reply back from them. I'm look to see if anything can be now since this company is out of the US and there laws maybe different. Well waiting on the shop to re-pull the head off and see what the problem is and hope it don't cost to much to get it fixes. Not holding press in cly 3 & 2.

Comment

Damn they sold you a bum motor on a bum deal what motor exactly did you get? They are trying to fuck with you huh? did you pay for this order through via money order or paypal? Are you local to this chump or what. Nail05 is right report them to the bbb. You cant take this kinda shit likely the sooner you report them and show them no mercy the quicker you can get results. If his business is shady like that I wouldnt have anything to do with this person businesswise or anything for that matter.

Ask for your money back if they go why , Tell them because they werent truthful to you and everytime you called them they brushed you off. These people are shysters and will take your money and brush you off like you arent shit when its your money. Remember no mercy go hard on them. The quicker you react now and show proof you will get results the later you wait you wont get anything and theyll still keep your money good luck.

Comment

Also they are probably on some OSAKAjdmmotor.com shit selling bum motors to people from under another sites name and keep the good ones at the warehouse and ship some motor that look like its been dipped like a teabag in the water dozens of times i read about some shit like that in honda-tech watch-out.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Damn they sold you a bum motor on a bum deal what motor exactly did you get? They are trying to fuck with you huh? did you pay for this order through via money order or paypal? Are you local to this chump or what. Nail05 is right report them to the bbb. You cant take this kinda shit likely the sooner you report them and show them no mercy the quicker you can get results. If his business is shady like that I wouldnt have anything to do with this person businesswise or anything for that matter.

Ask for your money back if they go why , Tell them because they werent truthful to you and everytime you called them they brushed you off. These people are shysters and will take your money and brush you off like you arent shit when its your money. Remember no mercy go hard on them. The quicker you react now and show proof you will get results the later you wait you wont get anything and theyll still keep your money good luck.
                I got the H22A from them and the are located in Montreal, Canada and I pay threw my bank wire the money to the company bank. I'm just hoping that the problem want be to bad and I have too put out a lot of money on it. Oh and yes I'm going to reported them to bbb if I didn't have to go back to Afghan I would have fly over there to the company but I had to get back, so didn't get a changes to test out the h22a in the ride. I guess the good things is the shop said it was putting out 200 cross the board. Thanks everyone for the info and kind words...............

Comment

damn, dat sucks..

what happened to the motor?

just went to their site and read the specs for the H23 VTEC.. LOL, 230hp!! 5 speeds tranny..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

if the company is LLC which means Limited Liabilty company then your screwed heh. they are supposed to at least give you a month warranty. well good luck
                    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah
                      if the company is LLC which means Limited Liabilty company then your screwed heh. they are supposed to at least give you a month warranty. well good luck
                      Well they give you a 90 days warranty on motor and tranny and blizzard335 the engine is still with the shop waiting for them to pull the head off and hope it may just be the seal that is bad... but I when a head a report them to bbb after I call again hope this will help someone else out in the long run.

Comment

Isnt the BBB only in the US? anyways even Hmotors doesnt warrenty their engines unless you change everything they have listed on their site.... Miss one thing and your fockerd..
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

The BBB is just a private agency... it's basically the ebay seller rating for the real world! Reporting someone to the BBB won't do anything but provide a warning to anyone who is smart enough to check them out in the future. They're not some federal agency that will kick down doors and retrieve your money for you.

I'm with sparkle in thinking it could be a child company of Osaka JDM Motors. They deal primarily with US buyers, and they're located in Canada (making legal action difficult). Their prices are VERY low, and they are known to sell crappy motors (broken cams, broken cam gears, damaged heads, cracked blocks... you name it)

Originally posted by trah
                          What the heck does LLC have to do with anything? LLC means "Limited Liability Company". It is a business classification designed to protect the personal assets of the owners of the business. If something happens and they get sued, the only thing the plaintiff could go after would be the assets of the company itself. Basically, the owner of a LLC wouldn't lose his house if he got sued for his business practices. However, he could lose his business and anything owned by the business.
                          LLC doesn't make a company not liable for their actions. They are still responsible for conducting ethical business practices. (I have a degree in business, with a concentration on Business Law.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            The BBB is just a private agency... it's basically the ebay seller rating for the real world! Reporting someone to the BBB won't do anything but provide a warning to anyone who is smart enough to check them out in the future. They're not some federal agency that will kick down doors and retrieve your money for you.

I'm with sparkle in thinking it could be a child company of Osaka JDM Motors. They deal primarily with US buyers, and they're located in Canada (making legal action difficult). Their prices are VERY low, and they are known to sell crappy motors (broken cams, broken cam gears, damaged heads, cracked blocks... you name it)

What the heck does LLC have to do with anything? LLC means "Limited Liability Company". It is a business classification designed to protect the personal assets of the owners of the business. If something happens and they get sued, the only thing the plaintiff could go after would be the assets of the company itself. Basically, the owner of a LLC wouldn't lose his house if he got sued for his business practices. However, he could lose his business and anything owned by the business.
                            LLC doesn't make a company not liable for their actions. They are still responsible for conducting ethical business practices. (I have a degree in business, with a concentration on Business Law.)
                            x2....I was thinking the same thing....LLC dont mean shit.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                              Isnt the BBB only in the US? anyways even Hmotors doesnt warrenty their engines unless you change everything they have listed on their site.... Miss one thing and your fockerd..
                              Hey when I submit my case to them they gave me a bbb place in Canada that will be handle my case.

Comment

Working...
                              X