H23 Maniflod swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 Maniflod swap

Sorry guys but i've searched and came up with nothin. Can i use the F22 injectors and fuel rail on an h23 i/m. help would be great,thanks.

Why would you want to use f22 injectors on the h23? The fuel rail should work but I would use H23 spec injectors.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i was just wondering. would they work as temporary injectors till i can get the H23 injectors?

Comment

wait...are you swapping an h23 intake mani onto an f22.......or u just wanna use f22 injectors and rail on the h23?
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i have the F22 and im swapping an H23 intake manifold onto it. i can get the entire manifold but the rail and injectors so i was wondering if i could use the F22 injectors and fuel rail on the H23 manifold.

Comment

yes, you can use both.

H23 injectors are 240cc, at least it hasnt been proven by anyone if they are or arent.

The ones from my f22b look exactly the same as my f22a injectors, but I know i cant tell by only looks.

Someone wana send me some h23 injectors so i can test test them?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

if you are just swapping the intake mani onto the f22 u dont need the h23 injectors or rail....u can use the f22 rail and injectors...the rails are interchangeable.
              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Alright. Thanks for the info. now im gonna get that manifold and do the swap . thanks again.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...intake+cokinut

just about everything you could want to know about swapping the H23 IM onto an F22a.
                  Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Thanks Otto, wish i woulda came across that when i was searching. very helpful.

Comment

No problem...helped me a lot too. Just it seems almost all of the pictures are gone now.
                      And it took me about five tries to get that thread to come up in a search :P, so don't feel bad. I knew it was somewhere.
                      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

i used f22 injectors on my h23 headswap...

of course my f22 injectors were professionally cleaned and all that shit prior to the installation
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Crap I read that wrong thought he was doing motor.

Reading > Me.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            Reading > Me.
                            lol
                            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

I'm pretty sure H23 and F22 have same size injectors.
                              5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Working...
                              X