Feelling overwhelmed, lol h22 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feelling overwhelmed, lol h22 swap

So I am getting confused on the wiring thing for the H22. When you all say use your accord wiring harness is where the brain just warps out . I am supposed to unplug the grey and blue connectors from the strut towers, or unplug the wires from the sensors on the F22 engine. I think the problem is that the H22 has all of the sensors already plugged except for the main plugs that would go back to the ECU.

.....http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423 read it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I appreciate the link Nail, however I have read that link as well as Honda-Tech link which is the reason I am posting the question . Thank you.

Comment

you need to unplug everything frm the H22 engine, and take off that harness, do the same with ur accord harness. Then take your accord harness that you unplugged from ur F22 and start connecting the plugs to the sensors on the H22.

The strut tower connections is just where the harness from the engine wire harness meets the interior "cabin" ECU wire harness section

its kinda like ECU---->strut tower connections | strut tower connections----> engine

there is a picture of the wiring in the SWAP FAQs, which NAIL sent you. you just need to scroll down a bit.

i dont know what else to tell ya...........
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 03-04-2007, 03:29 PM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I appreciate that SM. That is what I was looking for whether or not the sensor plugs were disconnected or the sensor and strut plugs. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X