usdm h23 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usdm h23 swap

im buying a 92 h23a from a friend tom. and hes selling me the motor and the ecu. im curious as to what wiring harness i need to getor will my f22a6 engine harness work with the h23 and also where could i find it if the f22 harness wont work. also im planning on buying a few other things for the motor before i swap it in. i need to know what should i buy an intake for a accord or for a prelude. i want to do the hks super mega flow but i need to know if i order the intake for a prelude will i have any issues on where the piping will run for it? im planning on buying polyurethane mounts, exedy clutch, fidanza flywheel, hks intake, dc sports header, my dad does transmission work so he is going to get me a h22 tranny and get my axles rebuilt. i already have a 94 prelude vtec fuel pump. are there any other things i should consider buying before i do the swap? this is my first ever swap in any car so i have very little to no idea as to what else i may need so any help is appreciated

read the swap FAQ.

use your stock harness, buy an intake for your accord.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

The accord and prelude parts are interchangable.Pm me for more info because i have an h23 on my accord.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

doesnt it just bolt in?
        93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

you will have to modify your stock wiring harness.
          spin city

Comment

need to add one wire for the knock sensor that is all.........and if your using the accord tranny everything bolts right up
            F22A1:blew up
            F22A1/H22:blew up
            F22A6/H22: " "
            F22A4/H22: " "
            H23A1 boosted:blew up
            H23A1:traded
            H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
            FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

daniel, what's the word?!

i got your stuff on myspace that you sent me, but let's hear about some real updates bro!

Comment

before it goes in i want to get a new clutch/flywheel and a h22 tranny. so i gotta pay my dad back 280.00 that i owe him and then it should be a week or so and i can put it in my car

Comment

Working...
                X