F22 Into a Lude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 Into a Lude

Will an f22 fit into a prelude? i have a nice friend that told me that if i can put my f22 into his prelude i can have the h22 for FREE! can it be done!?
    COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

yes and wtf is wrong with your friend. lol
    HSHO #3

Comment

yes one type of 93-96 preludes actually have f22a's in them
      Beast: Evo X
      Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

is your friend bangin your sister and deathly afraid of you??????wtf how come i cant have a hott sister. lol
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
          is your friend bangin your sister and deathly afraid of you??????wtf how come i cant have a hott sister. lol
          LOL!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAH wow umm you might want to smack your friend before he finds out what the fuck he wants to do is non sense LOL O yeah i like the f22.
            Last edited by SoySauceCb7; 05-21-2004, 12:13 PM.
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Yeah, the Prelude S (I think) had the F22 in it. What a waste of a sports car chassis... I mean, the F22 is a good engine if you mod the hell out of it, but out of the box it is NOT what one would expect from a Prelude!

Anyway, if you want an H22, and know your friend's engine is in good condition, then go for it. Your engine will drop right into his car.

Perhaps he wants to try turbo without going through the trouble of building the H22 up? The F can safely handle a bit more in stock form. Other than that, I can't see any reason to swap for a weaker engine. Unless there's something wrong with his H22. I'd rather have a strong F than a gimpy H!

Comment

WTF is wrong with your friend. He is fukin' crazy to trade a H22 for a F22.

Comment

Very true... A lightly boosted H would make more power than an F pushed to the limits of stock capability...

All I can think of is that the H must be beat to hell... or your friend is retarded. Offer to trade him a banana for his engine and see what he says!

Comment

Working...
                  X