tigerjapanese.com? anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tigerjapanese.com? anybody?

Hey, i was wondering if any of you has purchased an engine from tigerjapanese.com? I am looking to buy an engine but need input before i buy it. Thanks.

I haven't but i heard it wasn't good. I would just go to hmotorsonline.com thats where im going

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

how so? what happened? im trying to save a little....

Comment

Couple people have purchased from there. I think d112 got his f22b from there if I remember. Look in the swap stickies in the engine swap deal. It has locations where people got there motors.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i read, but i didnt see anything about tigerjapanese.com. I am really interested in purchasing from them, but they dont even respond to my emails.... seems they dont want my business or something, but their prices are pretty good. 2400 dollars shipped for a lsd tranny plus h22a...

Comment

If they aint responding take your business elsewhere that business sucks. Now that i think of it i think d112 bought from makoto autosport or something I forgot. But yea take your business elsewhere if they aint responding to shit thats my opinion.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea but the thing that sucks with makoto is they dont sell vtec engines

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

where would you say is the best place to buy an engine ? other than hmotors....

Comment

Originally posted by 19accord92
                  i read, but i didnt see anything about tigerjapanese.com. I am really interested in purchasing from them, but they dont even respond to my emails.... seems they dont want my business or something, but their prices are pretty good. 2400 dollars shipped for a lsd tranny plus h22a...
                  omfg 2400 with a jdm h22a with m2b4 thats expensive I got mine for 1200 plus tax locally
                  either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah
                    omfg 2400 with a jdm h22a with m2b4 thats expensive I got mine for 1200 plus tax locally
                    You got a great deal but I think 2250 from hmotorsonline is a good price cause im gonna go and pick it up with my next check

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

yeah...... its krazy you can e-mail them like a million times and never hear back. like it doesn't work or sumthing. work much better if you call and its 1-888 so it free.
                      FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                      My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

This is a great place to get an engine from. i know them personally and they def work with you. there website sucks but you can call them and they will talk to you and help you out. def give them a call. tell them Val with the accord sent you.
                        http://www.superiortradinginternational.com/

PS. i know they have at least one h22 in the building along with many other f22b and f20's and f22a and all kinds of other b series engines. all low milage all in pretty good condition.
                        Last edited by midnightrayne; 02-24-2007, 08:16 PM.

Comment

give it a shot

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I actually just got my motor today from tiger japaneese. I used there website to order it and it showed up within 5 days. Motor was clean but they broke my distributor when banding the motor to the pallet. I like dealing with them.

Comment

tiger had cheaper prices before the first of the year, h2 was like 950 or so shipped an now is 1100 b4 shipping.
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X