h22+vafc+running rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22+vafc+running rich

hey guys i recently removed my jdm h22 from my crash accord and put it in my new 93 accord... before when it was in the 90 accord it ran fine but now its running really rich like fouling plugs like crazy! i also purchased a used vafc would that have something to do with it.. i put the vafc in the car and it act like a piece... if i jsut reset the vafc to factory settings would this help at all.. stock jdm h22 ecu also not chipped
    h22 ownes you and know and it will handle you also.......

Did you erase the previous data on the vafc....It tells you to do that everytime you buy a used VAFC. Other people have different tunes. Thats what I did.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

do you think doing that will fix my car??

Comment

it wont hurt...just set everything to zero correction. thats what i did when i bought my teg.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

im going to try that man i really hope it work...

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            it wont hurt...just set everything to zero correction. thats what i did when i bought my teg.
            Or you can do that. I erased everything on the VAFC and started from scratch. You can zero it out another option. If you want to see how it works check the apexi website.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i cleared it but now it seems a little wierd it boggs at low rpms, do you think the plugs are foul now??

Comment

Ditch the vafc and the ecu itself and go get a chipped p28 from phearable.net. Tell him that you wanna get rid of your speed govener,02sensor and have the redline set at 7,800 rpms and tell him what exactly your runnin and dont forget to have him add in the launch control feature and check enginelight shiftlight. And you should be all set no hassles from him he gets a from me and hes fast at shipping and his product is quality i recommend him. remember www.phearable.net

Comment

but would that fix the way its running right now???

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22acron
                    but would that fix the way its running right now???
                    yup the p13 is drowning you motor with an excess amount of fuel and the settings on that vafc is just complicating more shit

Comment

but the problem is that when i had it in my other accord it never ran the way it is now in the 93...

Comment

Pull your plugs and see if they smell like fuel. What do they look like anyway? Carbon coated?

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ya they are put i just changed them and when i pulled out the old one they never looked like this...

Comment

lets see some pictures of the plugs close up to confirm

Comment

here is the deal i gave it a new oil change changed the plugs, i also put powersteering on it and i just wired the vafc today and today was the first day i got running..

Comment

Working...
                              X