Need H22A please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need H22A please help

Ok, I have a 90 accord ex, and im currently redoing the body and prepping it for paint. But I also want to do an H22A motor swap after it is painted so i wont f up the paint later, so i am urgently in need of an h22. I had a guy lined up to seel me one for a good price, but then he jacked it up way above my range. Can anyone get a good deal on one? And btw, do u lose hp by using the f22a trany. And how much is an ecu seperate from the motor if u dont get it with? Thanks alot ill have pics when my car is outta paint..

Ill sell you my h22 swap. Come with everything you need to do the swap. I got in an accident with my 92 accord so im pulling the motor out and im willing to sell it if anyone wants it. $1,200 without tranny, $1,500 with h22 tranny. The whole swap has 45,000 miles on it. The h22 tranny is a lot better than the f22 one because shorter gear ratios, you will get better times with the h22 tranny. I think its stronger too. Not sure about that one though. I live in wisconsin, i would prefer if your interested that you figure out how your going to get it. Thats why im going to sell it for fairly cheap, cause i dont want to mess around with shipping it. I'd rather have someone come pick it up. Let me know if your interested. Alright?

-Adam

Comment

I personally not to mess up a sale i got mine from hmotorsonline. came nice too but some asshole put mine in and totally fucked up. So in turn i put it in myself and im happy.

Comment

yup, thats where i bought mine. Bought it for 2,475. thats counting the shipping. I put 15,000 miles on it. I just bought a 94 accord, but i dont really feel like going through the swap again anytime soon. So i'd like to get rid of it.

Comment

1200 w/out trany damn. But is it a manual transmission. and was there any damage to it in the accident. because otherwise im really interestwed. I did check hmotors but i was hoping on maybe getting a better deal. Have u had ne prioblems with it or nething. if not than ill post a reply giving u my phone number and location and stuff n maybe we can work sumthin out.

Comment

holy sh, i live in wisconsin too, where u at in wi maybe we can set sumthin up. i would be able to do a pick up then.

Comment

Hey, Its a 5 speed tranny. nothing was done to it in the accident that i can tell. No cracks or anything. No part of the frame or body of the car even hit the motor. Frame held up pretty good. It got tweeked a little. The mechanic that towed it for me (a very well known mechanic in town) said that it is just fine. He told me that its not even a concern. Cause that is one thing i asked him. I wasnt gonna buy the car back from my insurance company unless the motor was still good. I live in northwest part of wisconsin. I dunno if your familiar, but i live close to a city called Eau Claire. If you want you can P.M. me your phone number and name and all that. I'll give you a call. Alright.

-Adam

Comment

i sent u a pm and im waitin for a response or a call, but do call because ill have the money soon and i wanna see more.

Comment

hey, yeah i will scan pics of the motor after my accident. Paint is coming off of valve cover because of battery acid. I'll have those ready by tommorow. I also plan to wash the motor down with some water and baking soda just to make sure the acid is neutralized. It pretty much only took off paint, but it still would be nice to get everything else cleaned off. The motor was perfect when i bought it. Main reason why im selling it cheaper is because it is a little dirtier looking then when i bought it. (from battery acid).Also i have a few other people interested so the sooner you can come up with the money and get here the better.

Comment

alright cool, well im going to go into my bank tomorrow and get the money and we should set up a day i can pick it up. i have to get a truck from someone or sumthin. but ill speed up the process faster and get the money together and then pick it up.

Comment

swap on the way thats wassup

Comment

hey, i got a truck lined up and im gonna go in tomorrow to get the money, the only thing left to do is to set up a day i can pick it up and figure out how were gonna get it in the turck and how im gonna transport it. im thinking next weekend saturday or sunday? hows that for u?

Comment

hey, that weekend should work. About getting it on the truck... I bought a crate for the motor so you should bring some kind of good tie downs. So you can tie it down to the crate and to the truck. I sold my other stock f22 to some guy and me, my dad, and the guy were able to lift it onto his truck fairly easy. the h22 is alittle heavier but i think we can lift it. come on AIM so i can show you pictures.

Comment

alright good, it would work best if i could pick it up either friday evening, or sunday sometime because i have to work on saturday, i will have to wait for the loan to approve but it will no sweat. my dad is comming n he has a silverado, w/ a topper and ill bring the tie downs. i just got off work so i couldnt get on aim earlier, im on now and i was hoping to catch u but i think im too late. so all thats left is im gonna need ur address n all that stuff so u can either pm me on here, or call or sumthin. otherwise it should all be settled, n ull hold it till then right? its all good with the $ n the pick up so done deal?

Comment

i dunno, sometimes people spell my screen name wrong, i just wanna double check n make sure u kno it so i can see those pics. crazycal87

Comment

Working...
                              X