No announcement yet.

*Y dosent anyone swap a H22 Type S*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The K20 has 20 more horsepower than a base H22, and just as much as a Type S. It has less torque. It'll cost an arm and a leg to install, whereas the H22 drops right in.

The ONLY thing the K series has going for it over the H series is the fact that the aftermarket is growing, rather than shrinking.

For the price it'd cost to swap in a K20, you could have an H22 making 230whp.

Comment

seeing a k series in a cb7 is more fashion over function. like deev said you could net more hp with the h22 $ wise but the k has the bling factor.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        The K20 has 20 more horsepower than a base H22, and just as much as a Type S. It has less torque. It'll cost an arm and a leg to install, whereas the H22 drops right in.

The ONLY thing the K series has going for it over the H series is the fact that the aftermarket is growing, rather than shrinking.

For the price it'd cost to swap in a K20, you could have an H22 making 230whp.
        ok my fault deev thats the k23a1 which has 238whp. but while we're on the subject is that even possible? the k23 i mean. i know its in the rdx but if we chucked out all the crap we dont need we should be able to make it work since the k20 fits in our cb7s.
        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

h22 w/type s pistons and euro r im and your good.
          if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

Comment

Working...
          X