H22 Vacuum HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Vacuum HELP!

HI guys i just swapped an H22a from a 93 prelude into my 92ex and i am not sure if i have the vacuum lines hooked up right i would love to see some pictures from any one who has done a similar swap. i also am using the acord down pipe on the h22 header, does anyone have an h22 downpipe for sale?
    thanks
    Alex

Well I don't have any detailed pictures of the Vacum setup and my digital camera took a dive on me . If you still have the original Honda vacum lines that are numbered I can help you out.

16 = From bottom of vacum control box to EGR valve
    3 = From bottom of vacum control box to charcol canister
    21 = From top of vacum control box to nipple on throttle body. This is the MAP sensor's vacum hose.
    20 = From top of Vacum control box to vacum nipple on intake manifold plenum. This is the vacum source for the purge control solonoid (PCS).
    24 = From top of vacum control box to vacum nipple on intake manifold plenum. This is the vacum source for the EGR control solonoid.

That's the vacum connections for the emissions systems. If you need the others let us know but those should have already been connected on the engine before you installed it.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

cool im stuck in the same delima anybody has pics
      a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
      out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Working...
      X