A motor is finally in: JDM F22B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
    It runs pretty good, I like it except for the F series Tranny. Whats a PO6 from? Is it programmed for a stock motor?
    it from a civc dx, i believe

i'm also doing this swap(whenever i get money to purchase the damn motor), was their ANYTHING that u had to fab up??? like motor mounts, ECU harness, etc.
    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

nice swap! looks like the F22B family is expanding quickly have fun with it - its a great motor.
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        I'll program it for your motor.
        Well Im good for now but how much would how much you chargin so Ill know for future reference.

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
        i'm also doing this swap(whenever i get money to purchase the damn motor), was their ANYTHING that u had to fab up??? like motor mounts, ECU harness, etc.
        Nope no fabs, no problems, just like putting in another f22a and switching the EGR

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
        nice swap! looks like the F22B family is expanding quickly have fun with it - its a great motor.
        Yep, actually it was your thread that helped me make up my mind to buy this motor instead of saving more to get a H22A, I saw that you and most others were satisfied with it so I said what the Hell, and yeh, Im lovin it. So have you done anything to your motor since?
        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
        Pm meX
        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Well after the F23A went wrong for me, I went the cheaper route being that I just had a newborn and bought a JDM F22B. The swap took me about 3-4 days working at about 4-5 hours a day. Swap was easy as hell and I like the results. Pulls harder than my f22a4 but the 95 EX tranny I have has long gears so thats the only downside but it still pulls. Whats left now is timing, waterpump, NGK plugs, wires and exhaust.
          Congrats on the swap man and I don't want to sound negetive...but I am just curious why you didn't do the T-belt and water pump while it was out of the car? Also, where did you get it and how much do they cost? Is it a JDM only engine? Thanks.
          "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
          ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
          US Navy Electrician
          Contact me if you need help on the side.
          '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
          '01 Civic LX
          '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

Originally posted by drkshdw107
            Congrats on the swap man and I don't want to sound negetive...but I am just curious why you didn't do the T-belt and water pump while it was out of the car? Also, where did you get it and how much do they cost? Is it a JDM only engine? Thanks.
            I jsut didnt feel like doin it, I dont know, I should have though. But anyway I inspected them and they looked like new so I came to the conclusion that I will just buy a shitload of parts and when I am ready to do timing, I will just install everything at once, it aint that hard to do it in the engine bay anyway. Its a JDM motor only and with tranny you can get one from $1000 to $1200 and without tranny like $600-$700
            Pm meX

MY WHIP
            H22A Swap
            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

cool...did you use the same wiring harness from the stock F22a?
              "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

US Navy Electrician
              '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
              '01 Civic LX
              '00 Tahoe

Comment

Originally posted by drkshdw107
                cool...did you use the same wiring harness from the stock F22a?
                Yeh same harness, use an internoil coil harness if possible to avoid any wiring at all
                Pm meX

MY WHIP
                H22A Swap
                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Yeh same harness, use an internoil coil harness if possible to avoid any wiring at all
                  cool man...thanks

US Navy Electrician
                  '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
                  '01 Civic LX
                  '00 Tahoe

Comment

nice choice. alot of peeps are buying this motor. enjoy

Comment

dude get the p06 ecu from d112crzy shit will make a big diffence in the motor, d112crzy did my ecu and it works flawless
                      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                        nice choice. alot of peeps are buying this motor. enjoy
                        I'll say its a nice choice if a H22 Accord beats me by a car, if not, I'm getting I gotta start the motor fund back up.
                        Pm meX

MY WHIP
                        H22A Swap
                        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

this was obviously a local pickup right? do they have a website? good stuff man.
                          hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rolln
                            this was obviously a local pickup right? do they have a website? good stuff man.
                            How did you come to that conclusion? Yeh your right I picked the motor up with my 86 civic si, anyway, JDMENGINEDEPOT.com
                            Pm meX

MY WHIP
                            H22A Swap
                            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                              dude get the p06 ecu from d112crzy shit will make a big diffence in the motor, d112crzy did my ecu and it works flawless

x2

Car audio classifieds...
                              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude=blackoutt
                                Oh yeh, well whats rev limit on that chip, and arent you running boost?? Also Im waitin on this guy to hit me back with a price then I need to see some paypal history on hommie. I got swindled before by some pussy on here for $50
                                Pm meX

MY WHIP
                                H22A Swap
                                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
                                X