h22----->f22 wiring question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22----->f22 wiring question...

what up guys, this probably has been asked before and im sorry if it has, but im going to start a thread anyhow... i MIGHT be pulling my h22 (out to build it) and tossing an f22 back in to drive while i do it... the question it, when i did my swap i had hasport do my harness ( i hate wiring shit) and i was just wondering if i can use the harness that is on the h22 right now if i just disconect the vtec stuff and run a stock f22 ecu... thanks guys...

yes
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
      yes
      thanks man... do you know i can leave the vtec wires plugg into the clips that the ecu plugs into or will that throw a code?? cause taking those out sucks annnnnd i hate trying to find the right pins for them....

Comment

just leave them in
        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
          just leave them in
          thanks bro, appreciate it

Comment

wouldent he have to change the location of some plugs to make it fit the f22?
            spin city

Comment

the harness is the same, when you swap in an H22 you just have to add wires for VTEC and the Knock Sensor. So if he just leaves those unplugged and uses a normal accord ECU im assuming it should be fine
              new ride
              07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

Originally posted by JDMjunkie
                the harness is the same, when you swap in an H22 you just have to add wires for VTEC and the Knock Sensor. So if he just leaves those unplugged and uses a normal accord ECU im assuming it should be fine
                Yep it should be fine if you plug in the harness you used on the h22. You can leave the VTEC and all that unplugged since the f22a ecu does not look for that stuff.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks guys for all the responses, i just wanted to make sure the all everything was to the right length because it was the hasport harness.. thanks again..

Comment

Working...
                  X