Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Tiger Japanese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with Tiger Japanese?

I looked through the swap articles but I didn't see anyone that had any experience with Tiger Japanese Auto Parts. (Click Here )
    Their prices seem lower than most other places I've looked at. I'd just like to see if anyone has dealt with them before or if anyone's heard stories about them. Thanks

They are in Toronto, I went there before to ask some questions and they didnt seem to want my business.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

there great they gave me all the picttures of compression test and everything. BTW I bought a 3sgte from them 2500 plus shipping. so I think they wanted my business LOL . I give them props or you can always try jarco inc I heard there good for front clips and etc from the Alltrac/GT4 community http://www.jarcoinc.com/
      either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

thanks for the responses. i'll give them a call at the beginning of the week and see how they are. the front main seal on my f22 went out on me and i'm debating doing a swap reusing my f22 tranny since my old motor could use a rebuild anyways. i'm just toying with different options.

Comment

I might buy a h22 from them soon, so Id like to hear more about them aswell.
          spin city

Comment

Their prices seem fair, but they want 550 or something to ship to me here in Arizona. Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
              Their prices seem fair, but they want 550 or something to ship to me here in Arizona. Fuck that.
              hey why don't you try hmotorsonline.com they seem a lot closer
              than Toronto and i think they ship there products a little bit cheaper
              and a lot of people on here have bought motors from them
              H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

i like there prices. they're real good on shipping prices to me. and on the merchandice.

and $10k for a freakin R32???!!! thats freakin sick man.

Comment

yea that is i have had experiences with tiger when i had my hatch and i put an h22a in it and i got my motor shipped w/o tranny for 800 and they thru in an ecu for free they are great people

Comment

they look pretty sweet.
                    about 200 dollars cheaper than hmotors
                    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

my buddy was gonna buy a sr20det for his 240 and they seemed pretty legit.

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

Reviving this. Because holy crap, they have H22 for $790 + $190 shipping to NC. This puts H22 closer in my sights.

www.tigerjapanese.com
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Would u rather have the H23 V-tec or the h22 w/ lsd? H23 is a 100$ cheaper but no tranny!

Just b/c U post more doesn't mean U know more!

Comment

h22 with LSD FTW!!!

Comment

im thinking h23 vtec... i would love to see the tq curve on that baby... in fact i havent found a single dyno graph of one of these... i think it might be able to eat just about any h22 off the line... besides you can always buy a h22 tranny w/LSD then you would be rockin both worlds...
                              with that $300 you save im sure you could put it towards that other tranny and maybe only end up paying like $500 more if you combine shipping

*edit*ok... im wrong about the h23a vtec... its out put is only about the same as the h22a...
                              Last edited by quakerjoe; 02-06-2007, 12:41 PM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                              X