My soon f22 setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My soon f22 setup

i wanna get another f22 jus becuase i dont want to get another h22 like everyone else...not hating on anyone. But I wanna run a F22. I currently have a f22a1 with a intake and it has OK pick. I heard that the A6 has a good cam so should i try to get a f22a6 for the cam and put a h23 intake manifold and also putting the intake a i have, plus a header. And I have auto and i dont want to change it right now so what ecu should i run? i will also want to get new sleeves. I will be boosting it later.
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

why is this in swaps if you are not swapping?

anyway do a a6 manifold, with h23 upper plenum and throttle body, then send the cam to delta for a regrind, then get a p06 and have it chipped and tuned, for the header its up to you,
    Members Ride

Comment

swaps because im takin my old motor out for a new one....id think that was a swap.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

if you say so
        Members Ride

Comment

..i posted it..but this is off topic anyone else if you have somethin to say let me kno.
          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

plenty of people go with the f22 setup....especially for boost but all motor your gonna have to look to hondafan81 he has the most thorough build and spent quite a bit on it.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I had an F22a1, and I added the following: a6 cam, a6 Intake mani with h23 upper plenum and throttlebody, cold air intake, 4-2-1 header and exhaust, and it picked up pretty good! But I also have a 5spd. An all motor a6 or boosted a6 would be awsome! Good Luck!
              5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Working...
              X