I need your guys opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your guys opinion

I was thinking about when i get the money to put an H22 in my accord if while i have the engine out if i could put rhino lining in the engine compartment just because i might paint the car anyways and i don't want the engine compartment white and the rest of the car lets say black. Do you think it would work?
    Semper Fi

y dont u paint the bay black with regular paint
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Why don't you answer his question instead of telling him to do something else? Don't be like sparkle please. Anyways, I would say it's possible. Rhino is just sprayed onto painted metal (a la, a truck bed), so it'd be no different to spray an engine bay than the bed of a truck, I'd say.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i would go with the spray paint idea but spray paint will scratch rhino lining won't
        Semper Fi

Comment

Not a bad idea, I would say go for it if the engine is going to be out.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
          Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
          Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
          04 WRX stg 2 sedan
          Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

rhino covering on a white bay.....hhmmmmmmm. If it's like most of the white bays I've seen, you need to do something with it. White bays with 12+ years of grime and grease are gross. From wat I've heard, Rhino liner isn't as easy to use as paint but give it a try and take lots of pictures.
            Former Ride:
            93 Accord Coupe
            Jdm H22 w/ LSD
            Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
            Bone stock 99 2.3CL
            Black on Black Leather
            5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
            C. S. Lewis

Comment

I'd say go for it....but you have to roll that stuff on with like a rolling brush...so that might make it harder.

Car audio classifieds...
              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by exratedaccord93
                rhino covering on a white bay.....hhmmmmmmm. If it's like most of the white bays I've seen, you need to do something with it. White bays with 12+ years of grime and grease are gross. From wat I've heard, Rhino liner isn't as easy to use as paint but give it a try and take lots of pictures.
                Exactly. Not sure how it would look with the rough finish, but give it a shot. It's up to you

Comment

go for it

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Are you seriously doing this or just thinking about it...?

Its possible but what are the pros?

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                      Why don't you answer his question instead of telling him to do something else? Don't be like sparkle please.
                      he asked for an opinion and he got one, calm the hell down

now if its ok to post opinions in the "i need your guys opinion" thread, here's mine:

[IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/euror_removal/000_0835.JPG[/IMG]

i say leave it white all around

i wouldnt worry about the spray paint scratching too much, think about your engine bay now. i dont know about yours but mine has no scratches, and if u are worried about it, just be real careful when u work with it, ie. where u put your tools and pulling the motor in and out.

Comment

or if you really want the rhino look. just use 3m undercoating, it comes in an aerosol can so just spray it on!!
                        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

GET IT! I've seen it before, one of my coworkers homies did it, it looks good, it wasnt a cb, but it dont matter. My supervisor is gonna do it in his CRX when he finishes preppin his b16. I think it would look sick, and as far as doing it cheap... i wouldnt, do it right or dont do it at all. just my 2 cents. peace

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X