No announcement yet.

H22A FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, what all will I need to get, that is not included wit the motor? I plan on getting it from hmotorsonline, wit an LSD..but, what else will I need? I got am MSD system I wanna hook up to it, but what dc sports header must I get for it, and exhaust..etc..

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Dont use the axels that come with the swap, just stick with the accord ones. The jdm header will not bolt up to your exhaust, you can have an adapter welded in or from what i hear buy an aftermarket header for a usdm h22, or find a usdm header.

Comment

well, I know the header I got from dc sports for my f22a6 won't work, so what header must I get from them? I was wodnering, since I gotta replace my driver's axle..the cv boot has been torn wide open for some time now..it's pretty bad..any word o nthe A/C?

-A. Swift
        CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423

Comment

ok, so I know I gotta get some new axles for my h22 swap, since my stock axles are no longer greased..stupid cv boots. This may seem like a stupid question, but is there anything done on hte inside, for this swap? I know the ecu, but like do they need to tear the center console apart, and the shift boot, and re-do the linkages, or is it a bolt right up, from under the hood? sorry, but I had a nightmare of someone screwin' up my new interior..

-A. Swift
            CB7 member number 137

Comment

Working...
            X