Is building an H23 worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is building an H23 worth it?

I have a stock H23 and i just spun a bearing. I am wanting to build it for N/A. Is this going to be a good choice.
    Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

I'd build an H22. Part availability.

Comment

I take that back. The H23 is good for N/A with an H22 head and a little juice. I've seen it in a Del Sol. Skeered the crap outta me.

Comment

yeah but we do things for a reason like keeping my f22 its all for the challenge brother see how much you can get from this bad boy Build The H23 HAVE FUN MAN...
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i have recently found a good deal on a possible swap

it would be an h23 block, with an h22 head... are you guys saying this wouldn't be a good motor. keep in mind, i would be getting the block for free from one source, so id spend less than doing an h22. which is a better engine though??
          92 lx
          automatic
          slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

Actually i am planning on fully building with sleeves, balancing the bottom end, vtec head with stainless steel valves, titanium retainers, dual valve springs, and stage 3 cams. Use high compression pistons. So really the motor should be able to hold over about 10,000 rpms.
            Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

Comment

Working...
            X