Clear All

p06

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      p06
      Where's that from?

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

P06 - (92-95 OBD-1 Civic DX)

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56836

Comment

So the P14 is a no go? I'm gonna get I/H/E and cam gears at the most.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i have i/h/e and with my tuned ecu, i can keep up with h22's. with my stock ecu, i cant.

you could run the p14, but it still not going to be optimum. you'll have to wire in a knock sensor too.

Comment

I am thinking of getting a F22B sometime next year, and a chipped p06 would be going in with that. Plus you could jack d112crzy's map. lol.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by 90EX
                ^What about a p39? With cam gears you will need a p06 anyways glory... I think.
                To tune, yea. And P39s from what I'm seeing are impossible to find.

I could just jack d112's map...good point.

Comment

cam gears dont require any special treatment.

i dont see why someone would get cam gears when people have found that the 272's make most power at 0,0.

and no one could jack my map, its not available to the public. i have earlier versions of it out, tho.

bitches.

Comment

cam gears dont require any special treatment.

i dont see why someone would get cam gears when people have found that the 272's make most power at 0,0.

and no one could jack my map, its not available to the public. i have earlier versions of it out, tho.

bitches.
                    Ahhh that's wack man. If I could borrow someone's wideband (or get h22sparkle to buy one) I'd just tune it myself. It can't be that hard.

And cam gears prob. don't work for Deltas as they're reground and optimized for stock cam gears. They prob. phase them when they grind them. But for stock cams I'd imagine more overlap helping out a bit on top.

Comment

you wont really know unless you tune it on the dyno. cam tuning without a dyno is just retarded.

Comment

i say go dohc f22b...u saw his^^^^15.2 with some tuning...and its not that expensive ...i see you fund says $1000...with that u can get the motor and some goodies...maybe some cams or tuning or maintenance...f22b is the way to go
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

now thats whack. My boosted f22b map isn't bad for NA, just gotta add a few degrees timing

Sorry I forgot about this thread. You guys have some really good input and speculation. I guess it will remain a mystery till someone gets the 2 motors side by side and tears them apart
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

lol, i have earlier versions of my map out.

Im not gona just give it out to noobs, fuck that. I've spent too much time searching and studying to get where im at for them to just be spoon fed.
                            Ill share with smart people and the ones that actually work hard and learn what they need tho.

Comment

lol, i have earlier versions of my map out.

Im not gona just give it out to noobs, fuck that. I've spent too much time searching and studying to get where im at for them to just be spoon fed.
                              Ill share with smart people and the ones that actually work hard and learn what they need tho.
                              I WANNA RUN YOUR MAP ON MY H22A lol illl just dc the vtak solenoid haha jk.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ok there must be something wrong with my f22b head because i ran an h23 prelude and i got walked could i have done something wrong? lmao i am running a chipped po6 and i have I/E but not header there is no point for me since i am boosting soon. But my car feels sluggish until 3-4k rpms
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X