This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    actually im just bored and sick and tired of these hey lets swap a destroked motor hell even a motorwith no torque whatsoever might aswell have the f22 . Hell the f22 cb7 will give the cb7 with a bseries motor hell in it. The f22 will have more balance than the power in it with the motor. The b motor in the cb7 wont be effective for shit and the money that will be spent pointless. By the time you even get into the revs you wont go anywhere they like to be revved out high. Honda already through of that autoxing idea. Ever heard of the f20b hmmmm
    There is a correct way and an incorrect way to go about voicing your opinion. You are currently going about it in the incorrect way.

Besides, it is HIS money, so let him do what he wants if he so chooses. He was asking if it would fit, probably because he didn't know better and doesn't really know much about cars. To someone with little knowledge, the fact that the B18 has more HP would make it seem as though it might be logical for a swap.

Besides, with the average market value of the CB7, I can think of a lot of people would would say the same thing about swapping an H into one.

It really isn't cost effective. It is a hobby and is not supposed to be.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

imma let him do his thing i dont give a fuck anymore about these stupid little swap questions maybe the new modo should be search noob! lol

Comment

Working...
      X