h22a Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a Swap

Looking to do a JDM H22a swap and get rid of my F20a. But what i need to know is the most reliable place to buy a used motor?? So far ive heard Hmotorsonline and im liking it so far. But i want to do some searching dont want to just trust one site when there might be a better one witha better price. You know?? help me out if you can. Send some sites my way. thanks

My New Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

theres nothing better than hmotorsonline.com,

jp i haven't really heard of any other good site that has great motors, maybe others can chime in
    Members Ride

Comment

hmotorsonline but i didnt get mine from them. Plus there is a sticky in the swaps thread with where people got there motors.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Alright thanks. how about this site: http://www.topendmotorsports.com/jp/...h22/index.html

Have you ever been to that site? I think if anything ill stick to hmotorsonline. and ill go check that sticky. I didnt even think about a sticky for it.

My New Ride
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

i got mine on ebay back in march of 03. still going strong. it was an auto though. i paid 1850 for it.
          91 Ex CB9
          JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
          p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
          Weight Reductions
          R33 or R34 front end

Comment

sent you a pm
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21
              Alright thanks. how about this site: http://www.topendmotorsports.com/jp/...h22/index.html

Have you ever been to that site? I think if anything ill stick to hmotorsonline. and ill go check that sticky. I didnt even think about a sticky for it.
              Ive talked to that guy,the owner of that site. he seems kinda skecthy.

but yea, just get it from hmotorsonline.com.

or, talk to SMseagren83(sean), he's from federal way or something. I think he knows an importer here in washington and he might be able to help you out.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                sent you a pm

im really curious were did u get your motor that shit is a beast 155tq damn

Comment

his engine is a freak engine. there's none like it, lol. jk.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    his engine is a freak engine. there's none like it, lol. jk.

seriously i wanna kno were he got it maybe he's tuned on a p28 withe i/h/e that could do it for him thats all i could think of

Comment

yup. but that has nothing to do with where he got it. But I dont think he got it from an importer. he got the hook up and a great deal on it along with many other jdm goodies.

Comment

I got it from my Boss who owns www.accordinglydone.com I bought a Complete prelude clip. Pictures are floating around somewheres. Everything was stock in my car, no Mods on it what so ever when i received it. And mine had 80k miles on the motor

*edit* heres the link

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=prelude+clip
                        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 10-13-2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Ha I remember the trailer picture.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ah yes the memories......... jdm blankets and shit.

Comment

i dont mean to be an ass.. but.. the hmotoronline website.. i check it out they pretty pricey... i could get a engine without tranny for 900 so maybe i'm getting the discount price?? and yes it comes with everything even the ecu. so.. i dunno but keep checkin around. what i did was search ebay. and search nearest location and search for h22a. so the one with the cheaper price i would go to that place and check em out myself to make sure it's all good and tell them u here to buy that engine. wait for the price. he says anything higher then interrupt him with "and u saw the price was for ..... off ebay" so he doesnt try any funny business of raisin the price. then grab it right there.. i found a place only 3 miles from me with 2 h22a in stock with everything for 900 just cuz i search thru ebay i spoke with them over the phone. just gotta come thru. i would recommend you doing things this way so when u buy it from them u ask for installation. and they should give u a good price. so they'll install it if anything missing that is not ur problem cuz he said it comes with EVERYTHING you need to install it. but of course if it's reasonable then go ahead and buy the parts for them cheaper than letting them buy it thru the honda dealership and costing u that price.
                              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Working...
                              X