Crate H22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crate H22?

I met up last night with a buddy of mine that I used to work with. He is working now at the Arospeed warehouse here in KC. He owes me money and said that instead of giving me the cash that he would put it towards a Crate H22. Said he could get it for $600. He isnt know to be the most honest person in the world, he talk a LOT of shit, that being the main reason he owes me money. So I am questioning the $600 Crate H22. Is there such a thing? If so why cant I find anything on here about a crate H? I searched and searched again. Couldnt find anything about a crate H. He makes it sound like such a good deal but sounds too good to be true. I told him I needed the cash so that I could get a coupe before I go putting much more money into this CB. Let me know guys. Thanks in advance. Later

i really REALLY doubt it's true. $600? for a crate H22? It does sound wayyyyy too good to be true.

Comment

Acura quoted 8k for a new GSR motor from honda (zero miles). im sure an H22 wouldnt be far off

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

lol crate h22 huh or did he mean an h22 in a crate lol. Either way tell him to show you the motor first before saying yes but personally I would take the cash.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
            x2

Comment

Last edited by Kurobei; 09-22-2006, 04:08 AM.
              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Use your common sense...

Reread you post and tell me what you would do.

Comment

take the cash before he gives you an empty crate with the letter written h22 on it

Comment

Working...
                  X