Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I switch from p13 for my h22 or should I get a chipped p??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I switch from p13 for my h22 or should I get a chipped p??

I asked this question before but I didnt really get to a conclusion, it was a yes/no answers from left to right, now I need someone that knows what their talking about if I should switch to chipped,crome, uberdata, what will be the best and realiable choice with a significant horsepower/torque gain?

a chipped ecu= best gains if you tune it.

a p13 is nothing but stock and will only make your car run stock, or worse than stock.

do some searching dude. If you get a chipped ecu, I can tune you (i live in washington)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      a chipped ecu= best gains if you tune it.

a p13 is nothing but stock and will only make your car run stock, or worse than stock.

do some searching dude. If you get a chipped ecu, I can tune you (i live in washington)
      hell ya dude, i live in oak harbor washington, and yeah ive been doing researched on it for months but I couldnt find a strait and solid answer.

Comment

then you must be searching in the wrong place.

most anything that involves tuning, especially when modifying fuel and timing tables will be better than stock.

Comment

then you must be searching in the wrong place.

most anything that involves tuning, especially when modifying fuel and timing tables will be better than stock.
          what ecu and what chip? i would like to get into the 230 whp before I get my cams, springs and retainers.

Comment

as you are? you are dreaming of impossible dreams if thats what you're saying.

the only way you will get to that much power without cams is with higher compression, custom exhaust( a cheap dc or megan header wont do you any good) and tons of intake work.

2point6 has not much over 250whp and has put way more into it than you will ever dream of(NA).

now, you can reach that power with nitrous, no probelm.

get yourself a p28. then, get yourself lots of time, and read the following.

learn what chipping is and means
            http://home.mn.rr.com/keebler65/honda/uberdata.html

some basics on tuning
            http://home.mn.rr.com/keebler65/honda/tuning.html

and learn and use pgmfi's wiki as if it were the holiest thing in the world.
            http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/WebHome
            Last edited by d112crzy; 09-18-2006, 02:20 AM.

Comment

one thing that concerns me is that the chipped p28 Ive seen have rev limiter @ 9200 rpms, would that make my motor blow up since it has stock internals for now, I'm planning on resleeving it but not for a while.

Comment

not to be rude, but please dont post or ask anymore questions until you have read the beginner's part of the wiki. it should answer alot of your questions.

Comment

not to be rude, but please dont post or ask anymore questions until you have read the beginner's part of the wiki. it should answer alot of your questions.
                  hmmm, fine then. POST CLOSED

Comment

lol, like i said, not trying to be a dick.

Im actually being very light on you and am actually helping you and giving you super helpful links.

but im not gona spoon feed you, and I sure hope you dont expect to be spoon fed.

Comment

Damn I wanna flame...lol p28 or p72. BOth have there pros and cons. Both are tuneable so yea. Read those links those will help.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks guys.

Comment

i can get a hold of a chipped p28 for around 100. thats pretty damn cheap, considering that virgin p28's go for way more.

Comment

get a p28 chipped from a reliable source and not from ebay aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              get a p28 chipped from a reliable source and not from ebay aswell.
                              It would only make sense to take him up on his offer, epsecially if he's going to assist in tuning the ecu. I can vouch for d112crzy, his car runs great and he tuned it himself.....I've driven it.
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X