Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about h22 accord with stock exaust piping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about h22 accord with stock exaust piping.

okay I dont have a catback yet and everytime I'm planning on buying one something comes up. but anyways. I know having a 2.5 catback on a h22 accord will a a few WHP. so since I have a stock 2.25" piping, am I holding back alot of the horsepower out of the h22?

if its stock accord exhaust piping then your holding back ALOT of power I believe.

The accord piping isnt really 2.25, it's made to believe that it is. Theres another piping in there that is and inch big, so your exaust is really only 1 inch

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Yea its around 1 inch. I like my exhaust leak gives me like 50whp lol jk. STock accord exhaust sucks. Even a real 2.25" will provide you with a decent gain.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

go for the catbak man. you'll be glad you did. my freind drives a honda prelude h22 si with one and it purrrrs with a deep sound. its reallly nice you'll be glad you did!
        95 accord 5-speed green coupe SOLD!
        93 H22 PRELUDE 5spd si Black

I have a JWhite retro, Do you?
        fghgfhf

Comment

I have a question to add now....should when I'm ready to get rid of my stock exhaust, should I buy new headers or keep the JDM headers?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

that totally depends on ur budget!! when u say aftermarket header (singular! not plural! ) what are you thinking?? DC header? EBAY header? MEGAN? cuz if thats what you werre thinking of...then just keep the JDM header...it will be JUST as good if not a tiny better...IMO! there are some aftermarket brands that will give a considerable bump in whp, but be ready to empty ur bank account.

that is all!
            Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You're gonna make all of 120whp

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
              X