GSR or H22 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ant
    Imo i like the H/F series motors over the K series. The whp & tq #'s are not impressive to me for the $$$. I'll admit i still have more to learn about both motors.

The one thing that is overlooked on the K series is tunability. In many cases the stock output is not impressive, but the goods are there.

Honda does a lot of things for warranty/reliability in the hands of a monkey. Their fundamental design abilities are without peer however.

For instance, when was the last time you saw a 70-80 whp gain on an H/F series with bolt-ons and an ECU flash? And that is without using exotic hardware such as SMSP or RMF headers too. All while being perfectly streetable.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
      where did u get that info on k24, my boi wants it in his civic 01(if your gonna say google, then nevamind)

k24 dont use timing belts, what does it use to spin the crankshaft in correlation with the cam gears
      I have gathered a lot of information from various sources. One nice thing about the 01-05 Civic, is that the K series is pretty much a bolt in affair, believe it or not.

Call Honda Tuning or Sport Compact Car and see if they can get you the various back issues with K swaps into that generation. It will be a step by step. Also, Hasport probably has the info you would need to pull it off, and they can probably sell you all the hardware too.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_Rocky
        i dont have AC or power steering...hell not even cruse control.

Well then, by golly, you are set.

Comment

Working...
        X