Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually I did ready the sticky, when I first joined and when I first considered a swap, but the information is so scattered around and sometimes even seems to contradict itself. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to you guys who have already DONE A SWAP in a CB7, but I haven't.

I just needed those simple answers, only one of which I found an answer too by searching. Thank you very much for answering my questions I appreciate it

Sorry for being rude, but I didn't expect you guys to be so unable to understand "I already tried searching", lol.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Comment

just a heads up, even if i have a question like this i put it in the newb sectioned so i dont have to put my fire retardant suit on.

My Members Ride Thread
      Originally posted by deevergote
      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

read my thread "my journey to dohc side" in swaps forum, it might answer your questions. i knew nothing to very little before i did the swap but i searched and found all the answers here. show you did some research before you ask
        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
        Check out my JDM F22B swap
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          OMFG!! search dude!

its just like swapping another F22, its fucking simple. it shouldnt take more than a day either.
          this shoulda answered your questions and he was the one that posted on your thread first.

Comment

Saying "I searched, and found no answers to these 6 simple questions" is pretty tough to swallow. The answers are there. The multitude of questions is just a little much.

It says very clearly on this board, many many times, that all F and H series transmissions are interchangable.
            The F22A ECU will run the F22B, but not properly. That is common sense.
            The header question is valid. I don't believe I've seen the answer to that repeatedly.
            The mounts are the same. I think that's readily availible info as well.
            The OBD question... if you know enough to know what OBD is, you should also know that the F22B DOHC is also inthe OBD1 years.

This thread is locked. You have your answers. Just keep in mind that people WILL jump all over you if they've answered the same questions 2 days earlier.

Comment

Working...
            X