MY H22 swap page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY H22 swap page

I just paid for my H22 and it should be here in a week. Paid $760 for the motor.its off a 95 prelude, about 40,000 miles, no intake manifold, tranny, or computer. so if anyone has either for a good price we can do business. also any advice through this whole process would be nice. Im thinking about the very first thing is porting and polishing the head and a 3 angle valve job. then some cams(dont know who makes em for h22. can i delta grind them?)

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Hey that's great. Check the Parts Wanted threads for those parts. I bet Delta does grind H22 stuff, b/c it's so popular.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

for advice in the process you can take a look at my swap journal (link in sig). as for aftermarket parts, there is plenty of information here so keep looking and learning.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Yep and look at the swap faq. As for you parts right now you have a choice of goin aftermarket or back to OEM the choice is up to you.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I have an h22 manifold with a legit port match to a 90mm nissan skyline TB if your interested. This is what came on my h22 straight from japan and it was done right. It's pretty big and it screamed when vtec engaged. The reason I took it off was because of intake clearance. You would have to fab something up for an intake to fit because it's almost 3.75in in diameter. LMK if you're interested.
          Former Ride:
          93 Accord Coupe
          Jdm H22 w/ LSD
          Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
          Bone stock 99 2.3CL
          Black on Black Leather
          5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
          C. S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by exratedaccord93
            I have an h22 manifold with a legit port match to a 90mm nissan skyline TB if your interested. This is what came on my h22 straight from japan and it was done right. It's pretty big and it screamed when vtec engaged. The reason I took it off was because of intake clearance. You would have to fab something up for an intake to fit because it's almost 3.75in in diameter. LMK if you're interested.
            I thought you were having alot of problems with that manifold from what i recall?
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yeah something about the TPS reading differently. you should just sell it on ebay. take some detailed pics of it!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

dont waste money on regridnsf or vtec cams when you can get them brand new at less than $500 a pair shipped from Crower.

Comment

Working...
                X